𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕𝕝𝕪;

"Where are we even going," she asked from beside me. I smirked, "Y/n, come on where?"

"Come down dear, I won't kill you." I took one hand off the steering wheel and resting it on her bouncing leg. "I suppose if you'd like I can take you home." 

"Um..." there was a pause. She was scared, she probably didn't want to be alone but she would never admit that to me would she. "Call someone," I suggested. "Have someone stay with you tonight."

"O-okay," she reached for her phone. After a few seconds she spoke again, "Hello. Yes, yes I am fine Emily, I just, can you stay tonight?" There was a silence. "Okay thanks I'll see you then." 

"See nothing to be scared of." I look over at her for a second, she looks like she's battling with herself, I can see it as she chews her lower lip. "Look, I wish I would've come sooner, but I had somewhere I needed to be. I am busy, I just, I didn't think he'd do that."

"He is a monster. A horrible man."

"Then why do you work for him?" 

"It's a good job, steady pay, I like everyone else there besides him. There are more reasons to stay than go," she sighed. "How did you know?"

"He was the main officer on my sisters case, he tried saying she was asking for it and all, but my best friend was the one who found it his past. I assume you find it no? Seeing as you are in my car right now."

"Yes."

"Stop."

"What?"

"When you get nervous you chew the side of your cheek, stop." I looked back onto the road. "Listen, there isn't much you can do about it, he is a powerful man. What he did tonight will go un-noticed, your team will believe whatever he says, it's easier than accepting he is a bad guy."

"Where are you going with this?"

"I applied for a job."

"Okay, that's good, you've been busy."

"No. I work in the office."

"A nine to five job, cleaning up your act, you're doing good."

"No! Emma dammit, I work there."

"O-oh."

"What I am trying to tell you is that I will be working with you guys, well actually someone named Jennifer. I assume that's who I got the call from." 

"Probably, that or Emily."

"I've spoken with Emily before, it wasn't her." The rest of the ride was silent, my hand still sat on top of her exposed leg. She didn't protest it, and it was really only there to prevent her leg from bouncing. Before she opened the door she turned to me.

"Thanks for saving me," she leaned in and kissed me cheek, before hurrying out of the car. The door slammed shut before opening again.

"Thank you," a woman with black hair spoke. Emily. 

"No problem, take care of her?"

"Yes."

It had been a few days, I was going about my life. I had been due to work in three days, three days time I'd feel better knowing if he were to move on her, I could stop it. I had someone I needed to see first. Agent Aaron Hotchner. I knew him before my 'spiral' and he was a good man. Why he was replaced, I don't know.

He was better than the newest addition; Davon Warren. I sighed before knocking on the white door, he answered. "Y/n."

"Aaron," I gave him a shy smile, he moved aside letting me in. "How's Hayley?"