𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕙𝕝𝕪;

This chapter is short because it's a full smut chapter, don't like it, don't fucking read it. 

She pushed me back, climbing on top of me. This was the side of Emma no one got to see but me, I smirked. She moved slowly, until she slammed our lips back together. I moved my hands down taking her shirt off, she flipped us over, doing the same. Her hands ran down my stomach, I flipped us back over, she giggled. 

She flipped us over again, I took this chance to move to her neck. Her back arching with ever reattach, the softest of noises falling from her mouth. I felt her wrap her legs around me, pulling me closer to her, I lifted her up, carrying her to the bedroom. I threw her down on the bed, somewhere in the process she lost her pants... oops. 

She was prepared for this, her red lacy bra matched her underwear. I smirked, red was neat. She brought me back down, kissing with me with a certain hunger. Maybe I'd be the only person to ever have her like this, see her like this. I wouldn't mind that. 

"God, Y/n please," her voice filled with desperation. We were both sobering up, and there was no backing out now. I moved back to her neck, sucking wherever I could. I reached her breasts, I unclipped the bra, throwing it somewhere. I paid attention to each one, her moans growing louder. The innocent girl facade disappearing slowly. 

I moved down further until I was at the hem of the lacy red underwear. I looked up her eyes were shut, her chest heaving up and down. I wanted more of her like this, everywhere. No just in bed, maybe in an office, or the car. Or the jet. Everywhere. 

I laced her inner and outer thigh with kisses, slowly teasing her. I could hear her quiet gasps, and moans. I smirked, she looked down at me. "If you are going to do something, now would be a better time than any," she said breathlessly. I smirked up at her.

"I need to hear you say it," I spoke against her thigh. 

"God, Y/n fuck me. You'd think you'd pick up the hints, at the office, god, you are such a tease and I-" she cut herself off with a moan as I attached my mouth to her clit. I kitty licked her, her back thrown up each time. "Mo-more," she muttered through her pants. I slowly stuck a finger in, teasing a little. Not fully entering her, I pulled it back out, and did that for a few minutes, before she reached down and stuck her own fingers in herself. I nearly lost it.

I watched a few seconds, as her arm movements got sloppier and sloppier and I yanked her hand back, replacing it with my own. My name fell from her lips as she was getting closer and closer. Her moans were getting louder and further in between. I knew she was almost there, she grabbed my face, I left my fingers in her, as she pulled me into a needy kiss. Her eyes screwed shut, her lips fell from mine, her walls tightening around my fingers. 

"Fuck, Y/n, please, right there," she moaned, her eyes still shut. "Choke me," she whispered. 

"Ar-are you sure?" I stuttered, she nodded. I wrapped my free hand around her throat, softly at first. 

"More, you won't hurt me," she muttered, it was getting harder for her to speak. My grasp grew firmer and firmer, until she started moaning again, her hands were grasping at the sheets until she started clawing down my back. I removed my hand from her neck, and started sucking at it again. It was a few seconds before I felt her finish on my fingers. Slowly bringing them up to my mouth I sucked at them, in front of her, she nearly came from that. She brought me down to her, eager to taste herself.

"How are you so good at everything?" She asked, smirking at me. "Exceptionally good at it."

"I have a few theories," I smirked back. "Want to test them Agent Watson?" she nodded. I waited for her to get her breath back, I went to her breasts again, she wasn't shy this time, her moans louder than the time before. Her nails dug into my bicep, if it was drawing blood I wouldn't be able to tell, the tattoos were doing a good job at hiding it. 

"This time rougher," she breathed out. I didn't need her to ask twice, I knew it was only a matter of time before she finally gave into what she wanted. I teased for a few minutes until I- without any warning- slammed two into her. She moaned out, grabbed the bedsheets. "God, just let that, jesus," her back arched up. Her eyes shut once more, I smirked at her state. 

I moved back up, keeping my pace, I began sucking at her neck, her hands wrapped around me, her hands getting lost in my hair, as a sucked hard at her skin, my pace not wavering. I smirked against her neck. 

She wanted to be a tease halfway through, she ran off. I caught up, slamming her against the wall. She moaned, wrapping her legs around my torso. Her arms wrapped around my neck, and she grinds down on me. A sight and feeling I'll never forget. She was quietly moaning in my ear as I moved us to the couch- it was closer- she cupped my face, bringing me into a kiss as she spread her legs, I inched down her body, leaving another trail of kisses and bites. 

"You're perfect you know that?" I breathed against her thigh. Her body was already trembling. I went back to sucking her off again, her moans filling the room again. Until there was a knock at the door, she wanted me to keep going, the knocking got louder and louder. "I'll get it," I said, sitting up, I grabbed my shirt, throwing it on over me. Seeing as I never took my pants off in the first place those weren't a problem. 

She walked off to her bedroom, I imagine cleaning up. I answered the door to see Jennifer standing there. "So you're the cockblock?" I laughed.

"Emily was worried, Emma wasn't answering her phone," she pushed past me. Emma came out of the bedroom in a flannel- mine- no pants. 

"Oh hey JJ," she smiled, moving to the kitchen. 

"Her neck looks like you murdered it." She hit my shoulder, whispering. "Dear god, maybe I want a turn." 

"Haha, so funny, this stays between us," I said, she nodded, moving to the kitchen. Emma's legs were slightly shaking, I felt bad. 

"Are you staying JJ?" Emma asked, as she poured herself some water. She shook her head.

"Just came to check in, Emily was getting worried, I'll tell her you're alright." She stayed there for another five minutes and left. We waiting two more, I lifted her up by her thighs, setting her down on the counter. She pulled me between her legs.

"Where were we," she smirked, lifting the flannel over her head, bringing me back into her once it was off. 

"Sorry I forgot my-" Jennifers voice came from behind me. Emma buried her head into my chest, using me as a shield for her body. Her mouth dropped open.

"Grab it, or join," I growled. She collected her keys, and slammed the door shut. Emma lifted her head, I grabbed her throat and roughly kissed her. Her hips bucked at my actions. She lifted my shirt up over my head, her lips going for my neck, I let her. She kissed her way back up to my mouth, before we started making out again.

Her arms wrapped around my neck once more, mine roughly grabbed at her hips, bringing her impossible closer. 

You'd never expect a small girl like her to last six rounds, double it and add four, because she definitely wasn't able to walk the next morning. 

-- 

i am oddly scared at my ability to write with depth, don't know if it's a good thing. also should it be A G!P or not? I want to know, so you guys have to answer, because if you don't answer i won't know if it'll make you guys uncomfortable. So comment, and if anyone judges anyone for their preferences I'll kill them