𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕝𝕪;

Work was dainty and rather boring. It was doing all of the paperwork with Jennifer. I didn't mind her, she was pretty, blondes weren't my thing though. The amount of girls on the time that were attractive freaked me out. It was definitely was done on purpose. 

That's where I found myself on an eight o clock night Thursday evening. Typing away at my laptop as Jennifer handed me sheets to enter in. We worked well together, but we were both silent most of the time, it worked. "Jennifer," I said. She looked up at me, I was the only one that ever called her that. "This says the unsub only killed one person, but it matches these two as well, I think it's the same person." She grabbed it from me, and looked at it. She smiled, and then began filling it out.

"So. Y/n Y/l/n, didn't know you were smart," she laughed, handing me the new sheet.

"I can be quite shocking," I smiled. "They don't let you go with them?" 

"Sometimes, right now no so much, not since I sent that message to you," she gave me a weak smile. "I suppose it's a small price to pay, all of us that know anything enjoy Emma's company, she's really..."

"Neat," I finished, she flashed me an amused smile, "What?"

"You must like her," she laughed.

"She's a good friend," I reasoned, beginning my typing again. 

"Friend? I don't call my friends neat, when I like someone I call them neat." 

"What is that profiling?" I asked.

"You do like her don't you?" she set the folders down, looking at me. "I won't tell her."

"She's alright," I said, closing the laptop. "Do you think Tara is smarter than her?"

"I don't know. That's a good question. Tara uses her intelligence, Emma is kind of shy with it, but she is very smart." 

"She can't be that smart, her favorite colour is light blue," I chuckled. "What case are they working on now?" 

"They are in Florida, string of murders along Cape Cod, suppose I am not missing much, I've always hated Florida."

"You are me both, I am not envious in the least," I move the folders over. "Suppose their having fun?"

"No, Florida is miserable," she laughed, she pushed back in her chair, stretching. "I'm glad Aaron is back, he's nearly the only one that can keep that rat Davon in place." 

"Thank god for that, he is rather annoying," I mumbled.

"Annoying? Nobody here likes him, his dad pays for his privilege." I gave her a smirk, I've never heard the fasces Jennifer Jareau talk ill on someone. "I cannot wait until everyone else sees it."

"He is rather ill, I think he's a hound dog, Elizabeth got caught up in revealing the files, he threatened her family of she revealed them."

"I heard about that, where were you?"

"Locked up," I said. She looked over at me and gave me a weak smile. "She came and visited me the next week, crying, she was scared, her sister is only fifteen, she didn't reveal, but that didn't stop her from digging for them."

"Why would anyone threaten her? She's the sweetest person."

"Until you are arguing with her, she's rather fond of her career choice." I re-opened the laptop and began typing away at the keys again. This work wasn't going to finish itself, and I sure as hell wasn't saving it for tomorrow. 

But if Jennifer was right about anything it was definitely that Florida was miserable, and I didn't envy any of the Agents. Maybe I was a little scared Emma was far away with Davon, but I know Aaron would look after her, after all he did promise me.