𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕝𝕪;

Murderers. They are extremely difficult and hard to understand. Now that coming from me might make you laugh. I know, I am a murderer, so I should understand. But the thing about my crimes is that they are understandable. I mean just look at the first time Emma or Emily they knew exactly why I did it. Maybe that's because my motive was easy to understand. 

For the crimes the BAU solves the crimes that they can understand. Those cases that pile up on officers desk, the ones that need a second, third maybe even a fourth look. They never take it, they kill in the 'Dream Team' it's brilliant. 

So staring down at the files felt foreign to me, I understood it, I could read the M.O the motive. I could profile anyone, I've had that ability all my life. I was aways able to read people. This wasn't different, I didn't go to college for it, I didn't major in it, specialize in it. But.I was alright, and enough to get by. Which is why it didn't make sense to me that I was invited. Davon was an asshole who invited me to rape cases because he knew my sister died that way.

But this one made no sense to me, I reviewed the photos, the method, and weapon of choice. And it didn't make sense to me, or anyone else in that room. 

"Anyone find anything," Davon asked. Sipping his coffee, I shook my head. The rest of time joined in. 

"Wait!" I called, "Jennifer, look at this, what is that? It's a figure eight." I pointed to the wall behind the body, she nodded. There was a figure eight painted in blood. Looking at it, I remembered a string of murders ten years prior it was. There wasn't much details in the earlier murders, but there was more than we were given. 

I stared down at the pictures for what felt like hours. The slit throats, the slit wrists -the- what looked like gallons of - blood. The picture didn't do any justice for the actually crime itself. It worse in person, pictures maybe hold a thousand words, but encounters could be scarring. 

"I think you're right. Go talk to Emma, she's dealt and seen all of this before." I groaned at her suggestion. "Are you two still ignoring each other?"

"Yes. Yes we are, she is dating him, " I pointed at him. "And she- well she is her."

"Well, just go make it strictly about work."

"Fine," I groaned. "You are the worst Jennifer, the absolute worst."

"Whatever you say Y/l/n," she laughed. I walked over to the office she was in, without thinking- and yes, I can say, that I was in fact not thinking- I opened the door, and there they were, going at it like rabbits. "Oh my fuck-" I slammed the door.

"That didn't go well," Emily laughed.

"I am going back to D.C, call me if you need me." I threw the files towards her. 

"What why?" she asked, grabbing the folder. 

"They are in there going at it like rabbits, he takes all of the credit for our work! Our work! and I am tired of walking in on them, we are solving murders, not a fucking strip club." I grabbed my jacket throwing it on, as she set the folders down. 

"I am sure this will be the last time," she offered. 

"No. No, Jennifer said that last time, Kate the time before, look around where is Alex? Behind a desk in D.C because she's tired of it too. I like her company more than theirs, I should be on my way, really Emily, it's fine." I grabbed the folder, stuffing my phone into my pocket. 

"Y/n." Emma stood next to Emily, breathlessly. "What was it you needed?"

"Nothing," I said coldly. 

"Wait, where are you going?" she asked, looking between Emily and I. 

"Y/l/n! Take your coat off, we have a case." Bastard, honestly, he was. I watched as he strode across the station back to the rest of them.