Day 40: The Red Mist Emerges

It was probably nothing, nothing I should worry about... it's nothing more than my paranoia acting up, right? I don't have a reason to be afraid, I should just calm down... Who am I kidding, The expression Hava gave me solidified the fact that we were all in deep trouble and that problem arrived the next day. Rising from her grave, the grand Color rose up to bring destruction into the facility.

"I'll show you once and for all how truly powerless you are!" were her words said to Y/N and he soon came to understand the meaning of them once the alarm began to play. Currently inside the Central Command department, he rose his head slightly.

Intercom: Warning, Red Mist emergence detected, entering emergency mode.

Y/N: ...

Sitting beside the man, BongBong calmly grabbed her rifle and glanced at the direction of where the Disciplinary team was, sensing the situation they were in. Meanwhile, the captain's legs were freezing in place, aware of why the announcement played. Many would be confused but not him, he was forced to be one of the few exceptions.

Prove me that you truly can protect those that you love.

Y/N: Let's go BongBong.

Readying his rifle, the employee calmed down his beating heart. Nodding silently back in his direction, an emotionless expression is all he got from her, clearly used to worse. Walking past the many office workers, Y/N warned them of the danger currently inside the facility and told them to remain cautious and notify nearby departments in case things went out of control.

???: Where do you think you're going?

Turning his head around, the footsteps of a familiar duo greeted the man back. Standing side by side, Alter Ego and Hava were holding their own weapons in hand. To Y/N's surprise, the woman with red eyes was not smiling in the least, frowning even. Carrying her black scythe with a single hand, her other one was placed against her neck.

Alter Ego: We'll help.

Y/N: ...Thank you.

It was a fact, she was much more powerful than any of them, his memories serving as proof of that statement but seeing the one he cared about putting herself on the front for something he caused, the man could only hesitate before accepting.

Hava: To think we would have to fight her again... The Crimson Beast.

Y/N: What are you talking about?

Hava: You'll see when we confront her, she's nothing like the Red Mist.

Ending the conversation short, they all traveled to the main room of the department and when the doors opened, the sparkles of battle illuminated their vision. Standing in front of their eyes was the Sephirah that once wished to help Y/N, now turned into a completely different appearance.

 Standing in front of their eyes was the Sephirah that once wished to help Y/N, now turned into a completely different appearance