Day 20: The Both Sides of Justice

Y/N: I honestly think they should give us a day to take a break.

I said that to Alter Ego while sitting on a chair. She was currently eating her food and she looked at me with an annoyed look.

Alter Ego: Totally, I don't want to work every weeks with these things with not a single break.

I took a sip of my drink and looked at the other employees minding their own business. I finished my food and watched the girl sitting next to me.

Y/N: Do you think they're gonna fight once more?

Alter Ego: Who knows, it would be fun to watch.

Y/N: But less funny to deal with.

I said that while finishing my drink and I waited for her to finish. She quickly did so and we left to our department, not wanting to be late for our shift.

Alter Ego: See you later.

Y/N: Yea, be careful about yourself.

She simply smiled at me and I did the same before focusing on my task, paperworks. I took care of everything and then heard the sound of the screen beside me beeping. I left my seat and checked who I had to work with.

Y/N: ...Nothing there, talk about a shitty way to start the day.

I still followed the order and began my work on Nothing there, staring at it breathing heavily. I rolled my eyes and ignored it, focusing my energy on doing my report but it was hard to concentrate with the noises it was making.

Y/N: ...Can you fucking shut up?

Nothing There: ...

Y/N: ...

It resumed it's heavy breathings, almost doing it on purpose and I facepalmed myself before giving it an annoyed glare.

Y/N: Whatever...

I left the room and went back to my department, waiting for my eventual next assignment, which happened almost immediately after I walked inside.

Y/N: One more.

I turned around and walked to Queen of Hatred's containment room, ready to start my work. I entered and saw her staring through me with a large smile on her face.

Y/N: ...I changed my mind, I want to leave.

QoH: Hey partner, how are you?

Y/N: I'm... scared of your smile right now.

QoH: Why are you scared? I'm just showing you how happy I am to see you.

Y/N: ...You wouldn't understand.

I sat down and we both spoke for a while and for a while, I mean around a good 5 minutes. Once the conversation was done, the magical girl blew me a kiss and gave me a wink, which confused me more than anything else.

QoH: Could you take this as well?

She asked that while showing me a heart-shaped hairpin in her hands. I took it and touched the flower that I got from Beauty and the Beast in silence.

QoH: Hm, you can't place it on you with that on your head-

Y/N: Don't worry.

I placed the hairpin on the other side of my head and it worked perfectly, I had both of them at the same time.

Y/N: I just had to think a little, that's all.

Intercom: 19 PE boxes successfully produced!