Day 49(pt.4): The Day Everyone Tries to Forget

Amidst the ever-increasing chaos spreading across the entire facility, the woman wearing a dark cloak with golden lines closed her hand and released a burst of slashes tearing the very air in front of her like thin paper. With such ease too that it would leave a witness with shivers, that is if they were still alive by then. Yet, despite the madness such a being would be to deal with, her foes casually endured the onslaught of attacks with relative ease, though not unharmed.

A group of many soldiers wearing a pitch black and orange suit and wearing a mask taking the shape of a rabbit were facing her without an ounce of fear, emptying magazine after magazine into her body. Those close enough switched into combat mode and rapidly slashed her with combat knives, none saying a single word nor uttering a single sound.

A complete department was fully sealed away from the rest of the workers inside, stopping anyone from entering and exiting while they took care of their "prey". Completely ignorant of the havoc spreading outside of their assigned area, the Rabbits fearlessly confronted the machine that seemed to come out of a terrible nightmare, leaving the employees to deal with their own issues.

...

...

The sight that I witnessing was far from beautiful. It was a scorched land of cacophony, none of the office workers attending to their duties and instead letting our screams of panic. No matter how hard I tried to reason with them, it was a lost cause, none would heed my words.

Faced with that truth, I gritted my teeth and turned to face the agents working under my guidance, the ones still able to keep their sanity. Well, I say that but BongBong was a grey zone at best when it came to that, she was a monster way past our level that showed no signs of fear, regret or hesitation in her actions.

Marisa: What should we do captain?

Standing next to us was the silent "threat" that should have been eliminated a long time ago, now simply following me like my shadow with relunctance. She couldn't do much in the first place considering that the moment she took a step out of line, her head would separate itself from her body due to a certain blue haired devil.

Y/N: Forget about the workers, we have to maintain the stability of the department!

I glanced at the screen near us as I desperately tried to drown out the screams around us. On it, a familiar name was on it.

Melting Love.

Y/N: BongBong, go take care of it.

BongBong: Bong.

She simply nodded and went along with my request. Her figure soon slipped past the panicking clerks and entered the hallway leading to the slime girl. With that done, I faced the blond haired girl and asked her to go assist with the other departments to suppress Big Bird and Red. She followed my order and went upstairs to the upper floor.

All alone with yelling workers roaming all around me, I unconsciously grabbed my head, feeling a headache forming with the constant noises ringing in my ears. I couldn't blame them for acting the way they were, especially considering that they weren't equipped to deal with abnormalities but all this incessant brouhaha was starting to hurt.

Through that cacophony, a voice was faintly heard.

Dana: Captains, please report your status.

Y/N: ...Currently in immense pain mentally, as you might be able to hear.

To accentuate my point, I turned my device in the direction of the ones letting their fears take control of them. Once done, I turned it back around as I lean against one of the walls near me, the angelic girl following my actions.