Natsu The Salamander

Several workers were strewn around the area. The laborers and security didn't put up any resistance.

An arm with its right side covered in metal swings at a wooden shipping crate, opening it without damaging the contents. "Uh, this is it. This is what the boss wanted." Mr. 1 says to Mr. 0 also known as Crocodile. "A Sea Stone Energy Emitter. Elric may have stopped making weapons, but he still makes all kinds of good stuff." Crocodile smirked but his victory was interrupted by the sound of sirens

Crocodile looks down to see they have police and S.W.A.T. arriving. "Get your toy. It's time to go,"

SWAT vans and police cruisers screeched to a halt. Many officers deployed in a defensive formation, waiting for the threat to appear. "Spread out. Weapons ready." To their surprise, they didn't expect someone coming from above.

Mr. 3 jumped onto a police car and coated it with wax. Crushing it from the outside, and setting the wax on fire from the explosion of the car.

"Contact!"

The villain proceeded to manipulate the wax so some of it was launched towards the men, it hit some and went through some SWAT members until it hit another car and blew that one up as well.

"Officer's down!" called out the Captain of the squad. In the corner of his eye, another threat came. "We've got another one!"

Out of nowhere, Mr. 5 flicked a small black ball towards the police officers. The ball hit another police car exploding on impact and toppling it over some SWAT men.

The squad fired at the man, but Mr. 5 generated an explosion at his feet and the shock wave from it bounced all of the bullets away. "Out of the way!"

Crocodile then comes in, unfazed by their weapons. The SWAT shot at him but the bullets went right through his body and were only making a sandy hole in it.

Crocodile held out his left arm where a golden hook replaced his hand and by manipulating the sand near the end of his arm it shot forward and rammed into a police car while also hitting about 6 other men. Whoever was left standing tried to retreat to no avail.

A blue-haired medic came on to the scene treating one of the men with a neck brace. She looked back at her partner who was in the van

"I need your help. Come on!" The woman ordered. She looked to be in her early 20's and as in a paramedic uniform. The man she was looking at shook his head in fear

"N-No way this is crazy!" He said as he shut the door to the van

Crocodile laid on one of the toppled over cars as Mr. 3 and 5 walked over to him, while Mr. 1 held the Sea Stone blaster towards the blue-haired medic

"Let's see what this thing can do." He said as the gun charged and got ready to fire. But right before Mr. 1 pulled the trigger he was shot in the stomach with a fireball that launched him back and hit a container.

Mr. 1 looked up from where he clutched his stomach from the attack and saw who the man was that hit him.

He was a tall man, with salmon spiky hair and onyx eyes. He wore a closed black jacket with one sleeve missing, a gold-trimmed, black cloth around his waist that reached his knees, held by a leather brown belt with an oval-shaped silver buckle, and white shorts and black leather combat boots. He seemed to have rather sharp canines and had a weird red emblem on his right shoulder.

"Don't worry guys. I'll deal with them." The man said as he jumped off of a container and walked over to the criminals

"Who the hell are you?!" Mr. 5 asked