Fullmetal Is Born

In news footage from a tourist filming on a pier was shown a giant robot attacking the pier but also something hitting it. The ground shook and shook from fist made out of rock and the ocean floor spiraling upwards and punching the giant robot either in the face or the chest. Then suddenly the half of the robot that was underwater started to freeze, then all the water around him instantly froze as if part of Antarctica came to the New York bay.

A spear of ice then came out from the ice and plunged itself right into the giant robot's chest, hitting its energy core and making it explode.

Some of the debris scattered across, some hit the ocean and some hit the docks the man was recording the footage until the head of the robot came flying over to the recording man and was about to hit him. But a clapping sound echoed through the bay while electric sparks shot from underneath the man and the wood underneath him suddenly rose, transformed, and reshaped into a giant hand and caught the robot head, while someone stood on the wrist of it looking down at the man recording the fight.

He wore his golden-blond hair long tied in a braid that hung down to his shoulders. He had gold eyes with a giant smile on his face. He wore all black clothes except for a red jacket. He also had a noticeable metal arm and a metal leg.

"W-Who-" The recorder asked

"Fullmetal..." The man said

The footage then stopped and a news reporter started to talk about where it was taken and who was fighting the robot. A genius, ex-weapon maker called Edward Elric also known as Fullmetal.

A hand then reached out and turned off the screen "A giant robot?!" A man in a business suit and short blond hair similar to Edward said. He looked over to his left and saw his brother Edward Elric driving a stylish red car.

"To be fair, it was much bigger than how they showed it, Al..." Edward said with a smirk

"That proves my point! " The man shouted, "Shield should be fighting robots, not you brother." Alphonse Elric, Edward's little brother protested "They aren't the bad guys Ed-"

"I'm out of the weapons-making gig, Al... I thought you understood that." Edward said with venom in his voice as he made a sharp turn "I'm a gentler Edward Elric."

"That fight's supervillains..."

Edward then got flashes of what happened several years ago.

It would be a normal day for him, pitching weapons, firearms, armor you name it. It's how Edward made his fortune, selling weapons to the government. And he would've still had done it if he hadn't been the one that got it by one of them. A missile, one made by him, got into the wrong hands, killed 6 innocent people, and blew his left leg and right arm clean off. After that, the terrorist kidnapped him and told him to use his knowledge to make weapons. And he did, just not ones that would be used by them. He made a special right arm and a left leg made out of metal, and with his knowledge of equivalent exchange escaped from the terrorist and went back home. That's when he started helping people with the stuff he made instead of hurting.

"Ok, what about the Devil Buster units? You can help them take the people with those freaky power's down."

"We have been over this a million times, plus I'm not planning on going near General Akainu ever again. That guy freaks me out more than the monster he says he hunts." Edward responded as they drove and arrived at Elric Tower, where they were greeted by Edward's assent Winry Rockbell.

Both Elric brothers got out of the car and walked over to her

"Winry? You don't have to park the car, we have people for that..." He said as Winry stared daggers at him