Some Assembly Acquired

The city of Manhattan bustled about under the midday sun. People walked about doing their usual activities, however some gave some weary looks as they passed a particular set of two people.

One was a woman of average build with blond hair and blue eyes, wearing a business suit and skirt. She was also holding a data pad in her arms. Winry's eyebrow twitched at her boss's lack of punctuality.

Next to her was a man in a straw hat, short blue jeans and a red open jacket with a yellow sash tied around his waist. Next to her, Luffy looked even more irritated than Winry.

The two were standing in front of a gate to a large mansion. Edward had asked the team to gather at the address for something that he had prepared for them. So far only Winry and Luffy had shown up and were now waiting for the others, Luffy rather impatiently.

Winry looked at her wrist to check her watch then looked at the man. "Well, thank you for actually being on time.." She said, with both gratitude and annoyance, the latter no doubt for Fullmetal who was always late to every meeting he's ever had, some he doesn't even show up to at all.

Luffy just grunted in annoyance with his arms crossed and a scowl on his face.

A moment passed by before Luffy saw the outline of a familiar Dragon Slayer flying towards them. With a huge grin Natsu landed on the sidewalk.

"Yo, Winry, Luffy!" Natsu greeted, "Good to see ya again. Are you ready to kick some ass?!" Natsu asked with joyful enthusiasm

However Luffy did not mutually receive that joy "Where the hell were you!? Your late asshole!?"

"Yeah, I was eating and lost track of time!"

"We're here." Came the voice of Izuku as he jumped into the center of the group. "Sorry we're late. Touma kept on holding us back..."

"I... tripped..." Touma speaks up coming from behind them

"Like 40 times, on nothing!"

"Not my fault I have the worst luck ever!"

"Oi, Kamijou!" Natsu said surprised, "I expected you to be in that Dragon Form."

"Dragon Shell... and why?" Touma asked in confusion.

"Your way cooler in that form then how you are now! Plus it seems more useful!"

"...Thanks-" Touma started sarcastically, but stopped when he was interrupted.

"Where's Elric?" Luffy burst out, his patience already wearing thin for being made to wait so long.

"Sorry. Sorry, everyone." Fullmetal's voice rang out as he came into a landing near them. "I got caught up in a meeting." He tried to excuse himself, only to receive a look from Winry, who knew him all too well to know when he was lying. "Uh, actually, I missed that meeting, too." He admitted, before turning to his team. "Anyway, thanks for coming and welcome to Avengers' Mansion."

Fullmetal gestured to a massive mansion that was beyond the gate that the heroes were standing in front of. It was a large four story building, with a kind of old style architecture to it.

"This was my..." Fullmetal began to speak until Luffy, who was now sick of waiting around, smashed his fist into the gates, blasting them off their hinges with a loud crash. Luffy then walked through the destroyed gate and up to the mansion.

"That was really rude." Edward commented with a startled look on his face

The Avengers and Winry now stood in the mansion's main hall, which was massive, with white marble columns and a grand staircase that led up to the next level of the house.