Breakout

Elric Tower

Edward typed on his computer as the screen showed something was downloading. Edward looked at it and waited for it to finish. The bar was almost complete before it said 'location found.' Edward smirked as he grabbed the flash drive he had in the computer and quickly ran to his red jacket that was sitting on a white desk.

He quickly picked it up from the desk and threw it on.

A part of his arm then opened up allowing a blue hologram to pop up in front of him. It showed a picture of Eastern Europe and highlighted ambient energy emanating. "Got 'em."

Eastern Europe

Within an energy dome, numerous people set up operations on the mountain. The group wore yellow uniforms reminiscent of a beekeeper's suit. The commanding officer walked out of a tent with a man in what seemed to be a butler's uniform while having a metal color around his neck with his body being made out of some kind of black void while the only thing that was clear to see was his bright yellow eyes.

"Just tell us Latveria's needs, Mr. Kurogiri, and A.I.M can supply you with anything you desire." He gestured to an energy rifle on his left, "With any one of our weapons, you can crush an army." As a demonstration, the scientist targeted a distant boulder and fired. In an instant, the object was reduced to cinders.

Seeing the potential, the man smirked. However, his thoughts were interrupted.

"Well good thing I didn't bring an army then." Everyone on the ground backed away as Fullmetal landed in front of them. Upon raising his head, Ed's scanner highlighted all the stolen technology insight. "Wow. Some kind of sale you have going on here? There's a lot of neat stuff." The hero's voice grew stern. "Unfortunately, a lot of it has my name on it."

The armed soldiers quickly fired energy beams at the current threat.

Without worry, Edward quickly clapped his hands in a praying motion and then slammed them onto the ground. Sparks of energy were emitted around Edward and a large slab of the ground was propelled upward and blocked the blasts

"You know, for calling yourselves the Advanced Idea Mechanics, that was a really bad idea." Edward clapped his hands together and then pressed them against the slab, the other side of the slab then created sharp spikes, the spikes then launched out towards the men and slammed into either their weapons or them one even hit a container filled with Elric weapons which made it blow up. The resulting explosions knocked A.I.M out of commission, falling to the ground.

The man glared at the defeat of his arms dealer.

Fullmetal turned to him, recognizing the man slightly. He gave a slight smirk but had a serious tone "Give your master a message for me. You steal my tech, you answer to me, even him."

The man's glare darkened before he walked off with his security forces.

Seeing the non-violent retreat, Edward relaxed. His gaze shifted to the defeated scientists. He pressed a button on his right arm "Contact the Vault. Let them know they're about to get a few new guests."

The Cube

Sabo walked past several cells containing various criminals.

Crocodile drove his fist into the wall before glaring at the doctor.

The electrical being known as Enel strained against his sea stone bindings.

Smoker was in his smoke form and wasn't able to move around neither turn back into his human form. The smoke started to thrash about as a voice was heard in the room.

"Sabo? Sabo! You can't do this to me! Do you hear?"

The doctor finally arrived at his destination, Luffy's room. "And how are we today, Luffy?" He looked through his clipboard. "Nothing too bad I hope."