Meet The Shield Hero

In a dark room, with orange holograms popping up all over. A man was seen, silent looking at the holograms of data, and then spoke.

"Display chronal archive 001944. Keyword: Shield." He says as all of the holograms disappear and one giant one appears showing an old historical record.

An announcer's voice ran through the room as the man narrowed his eyes "News from the front. As the Hydra war machine expands its reach, one by one, the nations of Europe fall under its shadow. None so far have withstood the onslaught. But Allied soldiers from across the globe stand together, and as the world goes to war, we recount the tale of Naofumi Iwatani, the man who would become The Shield Hero. Although young Iwatani was very average for a soldier, his fighting spirit wouldn't give up. He volunteered for a secret military experiment and, and the scientist created a shield beyond science creating the first Hero. And now he fights alongside the Allies as a symbol of freedom and liberty for all the world." The hologram then showed multiple news articles of Naofumi defeating Hydra agents "Even now, the shield hero is leading the charge against the dreaded Aultcray and his Hydra forces. Good luck, Shield Hero, wherever you are."

A cargo boat called the Howlers went through the sea getting close to an island where Hydra agents were supposedly taking refuge in.

A bunch of steel girders stuck out of the water to prevent any boat from getting near the island so once they got close enough the back of the boat dropped and the Howling Commandos swam the rest of the way towards the island.

They walked all the way to a graveyard where multiple Hydra agents were hidden. The howling commandos looked up to the sky and saw what looked like a green flare being shot up in the sky. However, on closer inspection, the leader identified it as a missile being launched at them.

"Howling Commandos, move!" The leader shouted as all the men jumped out of the way of the incoming missiles. The Hydra agents opened fire making the team drawback behind statues or graves to block the bullets "We're sitting ducks out here."

Suddenly the Hydra agent stopped firing when his gun jammed, he tried to punch the gun to get it to fire again but he and the gun were then knocked back as a green shield hit them both hard.

Everyone looked back to see Naofumi standing on a statue looking down at them

"Air Strike Shield." Naofumi mumbles "This is the end of the line, boys. Our job is to take down Hydra's science base, and we've already got someone on the inside to get us in. So let's go and take the bastard down once and for all!" The men cheer out at the speech as they all head further to the science base

Meanwhile at the science lab

An old man looked out the window of the science lab with a slight smirk on his face. Everything was going exactly according to his plan. He could even feel The Shield Hero is here. One thing was for sure it all ends today. His thoughts were suddenly interrupted when he heard someone approach from behind him.

"Lieutenant Hohenheim. Report."

"Aultcray, the Allies have found the fortress." A young blond-haired man says "The Shield Hero is with them." He was the young Van Hohenheim

'I know already...' Aultcray thought as he stroked his chin "Send your best regiment out to confront him." Aultcray says as Hohenheim nods and walks out of the room 'He will defeat them, of course, but it will give me time to prepare the specimens. This will be the perfect test.'

As the Howling Commandos and the Shield Hero ran to the Hydra science lab they were met with a bunch of Hydra agents. But they all defeated them with Shield Hero and the sergeant of the Howling Commandos running towards the lab about to cross over to the lab when they were met by Hydra agents.