Goin' to the Unknown date (BORN FIRE)

"Kanchaaaaaaaaaaa" Suman yelled from her room."Haaaaaaaaaaaa" Kancha replied back.

"Jaldi aa" Suman yelled. Kancha came up running and was shocked seeing Suman wearing traditional saree. "WOW! kisne di?" Kanchan asked her . "Uh.. ummm.." Suman just couldnt tell it to Kancha or she would literally make her double the blush is doing now."Bta na"Kancha said in a plz tone.

"SHRAVAN ne diya" Suman said looking down."Shravan" Kancha asked while Suman just nodded."Par saree pehenne mein bohut time lagta hai . yeh dress code girls ke liye rakhwani zaroori thi kya? " Suman said "KOI NHI " Kancha  said .

(FOR YOUR KIND INFO SHE IS WEARING THE PINK ONE SAREE THAT SHRAVAN BOUGHT FOR HER)

-------------------

Meanwhile with Vikram

"Yaaar main kya karun Suman aur Sophie dono ke saath bornfire saath honge woh mere ab main kya krunga" Vikram said to y/n

"Dekh yeh matter nhi krta ki kon aa rha hai aur kon nhi yeh matter krta hai ki tu kisse pyaar krta hai"y/n said.

"Mujhe nhi pta" Vikram said confused. 

"Kpn zyada pasand hai tujhe?" y/n asked him " Wahi to nhi pata chal ek kaam krta hun aaj ja rhe hai waha dono ke sath time bitaunga aur phir dekhte hai" Vikram said while y/n nodded

-----------------------

At Sumans house -

"Chale" Asked Shravan from Vikram " HA, dono ladkiyon ka to intezar kr le" Vikram said and Shravan just smiled. And here comes Shravan's SUMO. in his favorite saree. 

"WOOW " Vikram said seeing Sophie coming inside the Tiwari house and so said Shravan seeing Suman exiting her house with her luggage. They both reached to the car and Said "hi" in unison. 

"HI" Shravan and Vikram said in unison again. " Ummm. Suman tumhe yeh saree kisne di?" Vikram asked. "Umm .Shraavan ne" Suman said confidently 

"Bohut baten ho gyi chalo ab der na ho jaye" Sophie said becoming jealous  of Suman.

"Uh Kancha aur Veer bhi aa rhe hai"Shravan told them. As they all nodded not after so long they both came and everyone was about to sit in the car when Suman asked Vikram to come aside and he did as he was told.

"Vikram " Suman started and he hummed" Umm Vikram main tumse pyaar nhi kr skti I love someone else" "KYA?"Vikram said not too shocked. While suman nodded "It's okay Suman mujhe bhi tumhe kuch btana tha, "Suman looked confused while he continued his and Sophie's story. 

"UM matlab ab hamari btein solve hogyi right tum Sophie se pyaar krte ho aur me- Vikram cuts her off " Tum kisse" Suman manages to say Shravan's name." Shravan" 

" To hum dono ab as friends start over kr rhe hain." Vikram said and she nodded. They went back and saw them talking both of them felt jealous but knew they were not theirs.

"Chale" Veer asked "hAA chalo " Vikram said

-----------------------------

In the car

Shravan was driving Vikram was sitting beside him , Suman , Kanchan and Sophie were sitting at the back and Veer was sitting at the end of the car.(It was 8 seater*MG Hector*Sorry its my fav car ,no compromises)

Shravan's rear view mirror was showing Suman' s face and that's what he was looking at . Which was noticed by everyone except Veer and Suman (As Suman was reading this book😂😂😂😂)

Shravan changed the seats (I literally wrote on mute when my mam was saying that on my classes) with Vikram.

In a bit of time Suman fell asleep on Kancha's shoulder "Suman" Kanchan whispered in Suman's ear And she woke up." hmm" She said ."Kancha whispered to her ,"So mut na aur wo bhi mere shoulder par"

"Suman Kancha dono thik ho" Shravan asked " Umm kuch hi kal cantt par extra kaam tha bas- cuts of by Kancha" Aur yeh rat ko soyi bhi nhi " "Kyu" Shravan asked " Neend nhi aa rhi thi "Suman said he mouthed o He wanted to go to Suman soo urgently but couldnt 

Kancha knew what Shravan and Suman were thinking but before she could say anything Vikram whispered to Shravan," Bhai tu Suman ko samahal aur Sophie ya Kancha mein se kisi ko yaha bhej de tu bhi aaram kr le thak gya tha n kal" Shravan was confused but nodded. Vikram stopped the car at the side. And he did as he was told he sent Sophie to the front seat.

"Sumo" Shravan said and asked her to keep her head on his shoulder and she did as she was told. Shravan saw Veer sleeping at the back. Suman felt so good that she slept on his shoulder. Vikram asked him to keep his hand over Suman shoulders so she could feel better. 

Shravan and Suman were totally in a couple position.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------IMPORTANT - 

Naya Chapter chahiye to 2 cheezein kro- 

30 upVOTES       AND 30 FROLLOWERS 

Yeh mile to main next chapter post kr dungi (agar yeh soch rhe ho ki main followers badhane ke liye keh rhi hun to tum shi ho 2 followers se thodi na zindagi chalegi)

SO SO SO SORRRY GUYS

NOT LYIENG BUT I COULDN'T COMPLETE IT YESTERDAY

So here Y/N means your name, yes you are in the story. 

As vikram's friend if u are a boy and  if you are a girl then make it your crush' s name and the one Sophie's friend will be the girls name boys have crush on or the girl reading itself.

Smajh gye na SAMAJHDAR KE LIYE ISHAARA KAAFI HAI nhi to matlab tum samajhdar nhi ho 

Okay so take care and Bye-bye

TBC.