NOOOO!!!

Suman was still fainted, and was lying on the floor. Sumit came near her and sat down on his feet. 

Man- Sir where shall we keep her?
Sumit- Dont worry, she will sleep with me, you all can go now.
Everyone obeyed and went on their respective works. 
Sumit smirked
Now noone can save you from me. 

He picked her up and took her to a room, it was beautiful but the person living htere made the room look way ugly. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sumit- guards, out. 
The guards standing in front of the gate went. 

He lyed her on the bed and came over her. 
Lets go. 
He came closer to her, before their lips could touch suman started shravans name continuously.

Suman- Shravan..... Shravan..... Shravan....
Now sumit got irritated and went to the side table and took out a few ropes, tying sumans hands and legs to the bed. 

Sumit- I will make it so difficult for her to go away from me.
He came over her and again before he could do anything suman started getting up. 
She saw him not even an inch close to her face, and it was not very late when she realised she was tyed up on the bed. She stuggled a lot, trieng to take her hands off from the bed. 

Sumit- Comeon girl, these ropes are too strong than you, and you are already very weak. 
Suman- Shra-van
Sumit boiled in anger and held her hands tightly. Suman winced in pain. 
Sumit- get ready. 
Sumit said taking off her strip of her frock. 

Here, Veer was shaking shravan and shouting his name, he bought a water bottle and sprinkled somewater on his face. He woke up with a jerk 

SUMO. 

Veer hugged him,
Veer-thank god aap uth gye. 
Shravan hugged him back. 
Shravan remembered everything
Shravan- We need to bring her back. 
Veer nodded, kanchan, sophie and vikram came near them. 
Vikram- What are we are waiting, shall we go?
Shravan- We need a plan first.
Girls nodded.
Veer- So what's the plan?
Shravan smiled and told the plan. 
They went in from the back windows, which lead them to the kitchen, they went to their splitting up, Veer- kanchan, sophie-vikram and shravan was alone. 
Veer and kanchan went to the front side of the place, Vikram and sophie went to the back side and shravan on the second floor. 

With veer and kanchan
A few men came near them with guns. Kanchan hid veer beside the wall and went towards them knoking them out. One more came from behind and she kicked him where the sun doesn't shine.
2 men captured veer, but he was intelligent enough to know where to hit them, he pushed them with his elbow, and got out of their grip.
Veer- haa, wohoo I too did it.
He said fist bumping the air.

Kanchan- VEER.
He turned around and saw 2 men again.
Veer- again?
He started jumping on their feet. And they shouted in pain
Men- AAAH
They fell down holding their feet.
Veer- Aaye Haye, joote bhi pehle huye the aur Usi par haath rakh diya, chichichichi kitne gande ho yr. Pata nhi woh juta kaha kaha gaya hoga?

With Sophie and Vikram
Sophie- there are more than a hundreds of rooms here
Vikram-you are right. This seems like a mafia mansion.
They heard someone say.
Hey, those are the people Sir asked us to throw out. How did they come in.
They turned and saw 2 men in black suits. Vikram started fighting them, and sophie, well she was just getting scared. ( you might be thinking- Srsly? Isn't she able to fight or what?) Am I right? Well she does know how to fight but she just wants to be that scaredy types of girls. Wanting the boys to be knocked off by Vikram only.
Sophie- Vikram.
Sophie whispered when a men came to her. He looked back and went to her knocking him off too.
I know I am using the work knocking at lot but just bare with me
They both went to other place opening everyday and finding if suman was there.

With shravan
Shravan- sumo plz jaldi se mil jao.
He saw a few men coming towards him with guns. He ran towards them
He saw a room very different from the others, he went in and found sumit taking off sumans clothes, he looks with wide eyes, his eyes were already red, and his blood rushing down his nerves.
She was very weak.
Sumit pulled down her frock leaving her in her under wears.
Shravan couldnot control at all now
SUMIT...

CLIFFHANGER...
I love giving these, but the thing is, no chapter update until 20 votes, pehle yeh kro phir next chapter milega.