The Born fire (night)

Suman was walking towards the born fire with Veer and Shravan.
Suddenly her leg slipped she knew she will fall so she closed her eyes tightly . When she felt someone's hand near her waist and back and also that she has not fallen she lightly opened her eyes and looked who was holding her . It was Shravan. Veer wasn't there btw he was running towards the born fire as it wasn't that far. Shravan and suman were still in an eye-lock .

"Didu bhaiya"Veer called out to them. It broke there contact and they both stand up properly.
After walking for a few mins they reach there .

It was looking so beautiful . "Wow it is so beautiful" suman said "not as beautiful as you" Shravan mumbled "huh?suman asked. Shravan after realising what he said immediately nodded no.
Of course suman did hear it. 😏
After a few mins suman was cold just as Sophie was. Yeah it was cold there. They both were sitting in front of the bornfire. Shravan amd vikram noticed it and took off their jackets and put them on their girls sitting beside them. And Kanchan here was smirking 😏 seeing this. She got an idea and went over to the food stall and brought some food for them . The girls weren't able to take out her hands due to cold. The boys smiled and fed them.

 The boys smiled and fed them

After 30 mins. Veer who was sitting beside Shravan slept in his lap.
Suman kept her head on the Shravan's shoulder and slept. At 12am suman woke up searching for her surroundings. She looked at Shravan who was caressing veer's hair. She smiled and held his arm tightly in her hands. Again keeping her head on his shoulder.
Suman- shravan
Shravan- hmmm
Suman- Tum soye kyu nhi?
Shravan- tumhe aur veer ko dekh rha tha isliye.
Suman- par Shravan tumhe sona bhi to chahiye , tumhe neend ki zaroorat hai.
Shravan- mujhe neend ki nhi tumhari zaroorat hai
Suman- * silence.*
Shravan - you know suman maine hamesha tumse pyaar kiya hai chahe situation kuch bhi ho. Bhale hi mujhe laga ho ki main tumse kabhi phir pyaar nhi kr paunga to reason yahi hai ki main tumse pehle hi itna pyaar krta hun ki ab aur kiya to mar-
Suman kept her palm on Shravan's mouth stopping him to say anything more. She had tears in her eyes. She kept her head on his shoulder again.
Shravan - I loved you suman .... I love you suman and I will always loves you till my last breath.
Suman*teary* - I love you too Shravan. And I have always loved you Shravan. And will do it till my last breath.
Shravan- but as you are getting married to vikram I won't come in between you.
Suman- I am not engaging or marrying vikram . I love you and he loves Sophie. From his heart he told me that Sophie is his ex and he said that he still has feelings for her.
Sophie who was listening to everything had tears listening that Vikram still loves her. She kissed Vikram's cheek and he woke up .

So that's all for now and I am sorry I haven't updated in a while. I was busy in It wasn't really a lie. And had some problems . Guys plz help me I am running Outta ideas plz help me. 😣😣😣😣 I hope you will and don't forget to vote. Comment. And follow.