The lies

Next day

"AAAAAhhhhh" Shravan shouted/whispered to himself . Suman was standing outside Shravan's room she heard his yelling and saw him without ........... A shirt and.............. Wrapped in a towel. She suddenly turned back. When Shravan noticed that Suman was inside his room. "Sumo" was all he could say.

"Sorry maine tumhari cheekhne ki aawaz suni thi to M-main andar aa gyi thi" She said facing her back towards Shravan "Ummm.. Main bahar aqwait kr rhi hun". She went out. saying this.

"Sumo ... Shravan ne mujhe sumo kyu bulaya" she wispered to herself when she saw Sophie coming towards her.

"Hi suman" Sophie said '

" Hi " She replied softly.

"Ummm... Shravan kahan hai"Sophie asked finding him.

"Woh tayyar ho rha hai kyu koi kaam tha kya" Suman asked feeling jealous.

"Nhi bus aise hi usse milne aayi thi" Sophie said still finding him.

Shravan thinking about suman came out to find Sophie there but he hid behind the wall

He whispered to himself," Sophie kyu... kyu aana tha tumhe mera aur suman ka plan bigadne?"

"Ok shravan calm down kya hua" Someone said in a girly voice. Guess who was it?????????????

?
?

(Seedhe scroll mat krna )

(Cheating hogi)

Kancha bus isne kuch suna na ho' shravan thought to himself," Kuch to nhi ....... Bus sophie aayi hai mujhse woh hamesha chipakti rehti hai mujhe achcha nhi lagta."

OOO she mouthed it and landed with an idea in her mind. 

"Kyu n tum usse keh do ki tumhe sir ne cantt par jaldi bulaya hai aur tumhe abhi nikalna hai" She gave him the Advice . "Idea to achcha hai lekin meri car kharab ho gyi hai repair mein di hai aur bike par gya to woh bolegi ki mujhe mall tak chod do" Shravan replied annoyed. 

She again landed with an idea," Kyu n tum Suman ke saath chale jao use apna ajeeb sa logic samjha dena jo tumne 7 saal pehle kiya tha," Shravan said," Haa yeh sahi hai.(he stopped of his tracks) par yeh bt tumhe kaise pta yeh to maine suman se bola tha " \

Kanchan said smiling," aisi koi cheez hai jo suman mujhe na btaye" 

He looked confused but went to the girls.

"Hi Shravan" Sophie said running to him and side hugged him. But of cource he didn't hug back.

"Ummm... Good morning Suman ... (Sophie glared at him) and Sophie" Shravan said .

"Goo-" Suman was cut off by SOPHIE. 

"Good morning Shravan kya tum mujhe mall tak chod skte ho" Sophie said

Shravan thinks,' As expected'  He looks at Suman and Kanchan's words started ringing in his year," Umm. Meri gadi kharab ho gyi hai actually repair mein di hain" Sophie makes a sad face but her face brightens by a smile again," To bike tumhari" 

"Woh... MUJHE kandhe mein aaj bohut dard ho rha hai isliye main bike nhi chala rha beech mein aur zyaada dard hone laga to." Shravan said and thinks,' wah kya logic hain bilkul bekar.' Note the sacrm.

Suman was shocked listening to his excuses. and finally speaks ,"To tum jaoge kaise"

Sophie too looked at him when he speaks," Tum mujhe chod skti ho kya? " Suman felt so good when he asked it as he asked putting his hand at the back of his neck and that he does not do very often. Sophie was becoming jealous of Suman when she agreed . And then said," Kya tum mujhe bhi chod dogi". Shravan thought,' SuMO plz mana kr dena.

" Kyu nhi" She said "Oh no" Shravan thought aloud. "Kya Hua" Sophie asked 

"Umm. Kuch nhi bus main bhul gya ki sir ne jaldi bulaya hai to jaldi se chale" Shravan says .
Suman told them that she was waiting for Veer as she had to drop him to a relative. Suddenly Veer appears out of nowhere and shock the duo. Not sophie.

"Woah Veer..... Uh chale " . Suman said and they all nodded . Shravan , suman and veer sat in the front while sophie was sitting at the back getting jealous. They both were smiling and blushing too which was being noticed by Sophie. 

------------------------------

Kyu n ham shaam mein chaaye peene chale" Sophie said smilig to the couple which weren;t one oficially YET. For your kind info they have already dropped Veer.

"Haa main free hun "Suman said looking at Shravan for a sec then she focused on the road again. "Main bhi ,to chalte hai" Shravan said a bit excitedly as he could spend some time with Suman. 

"Vikram ko bhi bula lena" Sophie said smirking. " Okay" Suman says and thinks 'oh no GYA shravan ke saath time bitaane ka mauka' .

They dropped Sophie in front of the mall and they went to the cantt. Now Shravan was not in a hurry, " Kya hua Sir ne nhi bulaya kya" Suman said. Nhi Sophie se peecha chudane ke liye bola tha" Shravan said.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys but the new chapter will come after Friday

Hope you liked it

Dont forget to VCSF VOTE COMMENT SHARE FOLLOW

TBC

Bye until next time