The Truth.

At night
I t was almost 12pm. Vikram and sophie had already gone in their rooms with kanchan. It was just Suman, Shravan and Veer left there. 

Didu, bhaiya ek baat puchun. 
The 2 nodded
Didu aapne bataya tha that there was a person in your life that you loved the most.
Suman looked at a smiling Shravan.
Yeah, what about him?
So, do you still love that person?
Yeah I do, 
But bhaiya.

Mujhe bhi koi problem nhi hai. 
But kyu?
Veer was totally confused, he knew his didu loved that boy and now is saying she still loves him and shravan bhaiya too. 
Suman raised her brow asking if she should tell him or not?
He nodded.
Because the person I always talked to you about, was none other than... 
Me. 

Shravan said from behind. 
Veer made a happy face. 
Matlab mere jiju bhi aap hi banoge ?
Suman blushed looking down and shravan nodded smiling.

Veer started dancing around. 
Veer, now come we are going 

Coming didu
He playfully went to them, and stood in between of them, dragging them to the hotel room .
Sumo, you need to tell everything to me 
Suman nodded looking down
SUMO?
Veer asked. 
yeah i gave her this nickname when we met. 
Veer and shravan starting laughing. Suman glared at shravan, he kept his fingers on his lips trying to control his laughter. 
Suman looked away. |

After they reached 

Suman- Shravan aao, veer is asleep. 
Shravan nodded and went near her. 
Shravan- sumo, tumne mujhe yeh batein pehle kyu nhi batayi 
Suman- Main jaise hi yeh bt sochti hun, dar lagne lagta hai, aise lagta hai jaise meri life ek dream se nightmare me ban jayegi. 
Shravan came near her and sat beside her. 
Shravan- tumhe main kuch nhi hone dunga. 
He said holding her hand. She smiled and kept her head on his shoulder. 
Suman- main jab bolungi, tab tum kuch nhi kahoge. Wada kro. 
Shravan- kuch nhi bolunga, until neccessary. 
Suman smiled and started. 
Suman- Shravan, when we both were not together, I had gone to the army medical college. There I was always an introvert, never ever talked to anyone, except one of my friends, Radhika. She knew everything about me. Even about you. But she was my senior. Everyone thought that I was the most beautiful girl in the whole college, every single boy had a crush on me. 
Shravan was boiling in anger. Suman knew it. 
Suman- Don't worry, I never even liked someone there. all my focus was on my aim, studies and YOU. 
She looked at him, who was already looking at her. The 2 smiled and suman continued. 
Suman- Radhika had a classmate, his name was Sumit Chauhan. He was the biggest bully of the school. He too once had a crush on me, but then he got obssessed of me. Radhika was there for me everytime he tried coming close to me. He failed that class. But then, when she completed her college, an year was like hell to me. Sumit always tried to forcefully kiss me, try to mark me as his. 
Shravan- WHAT?
He said clenching his fist. 
Suman kissed his cheek/ 
Suman- Dont worry I am all yours. 
Shravan smiled and cooled down and indicated her to continue. 
Suman- When I completed the college. He didn't very easily leave me. I tried telling this to my family but I wasn't able to. He warned me that if I told anyone then he is going to kill them and also marry me. I was fighting the case side by side, and had extra pressure. I didn't know what to do. So I never told anyone, not even you, But the thing was whenever he tried to kiss me forcefully, i did pushed him but then he had beat me a lot. That's why I had bruises on myself when i returned from the college. That's my story. 
Shravan was in tears, suman wiped his tears and came in front of him sitting on his lap. 
She leaned in gave a peck on his lips making him smile.