The idea for born fire

At the chai tapri( sorry  aur koi word nhi mila) 

"Hi Shravan.. and Suman" said Sophie grinning and hugs him .

"Hi" Shravan and suman said in unison." To Vikram kaha hai" asked Sophie. " Aata hoga " 

FOR THE KIND INFO SOPHIE ONLY KNOWS THE NAME OF VIKRAM SHE HASN'T MET HIM YET. NOTE IT .

"aata hoga" said suman.

At the moment she said it Vikram appeared and gets shocked seeing Sophie her ex standing in fornt of him. "Umm to jaise tum dono ka intro nhi hua hai to Vikram. Sophie. Sophie. Vikram ." said Shravan. 

Sophie was too shocked seeing him , Vikram "H-hi" She managed to say .Vikram smiled and nodded sitting beside Suman and Sophie too sat beside Shravan.

"Umm to maine plan banaya hai ki-" Shravan was cut off by Suman

"Pehle chaye to mangwaalo FRAUD MALHOTRA"

"OH HAA" Shravan said"

"Ek minute Fraud malhotra" Vikram asked confused , Sophie raised her brow in confusion. "Vikram maine tumhe bataya tha na ki Shravan aur mein 11th aur 12th class mein best friends the " Vikram nodded "To bus apne school ke din yaad kr rhe the" Vikram & Sophie mouthed O.

"Haa to kon kya piyaga???" Shravan asked . "Filter Coffee" Vikram and Sophie said in unison and looked at each other. "OKAY TO CHOTU 2 FILTER COFFEE AUR 2 SUMO SPECIAL CHAI" Shravan yelled/whispered. But stopped after realizing he called him sumo.

He shook it off and said "to mera plan yeh tha ki Hum log picnic par chalte hai ya born fire party krte hai" 

"Idea achcha hai" Suman said . " Haa kyu nhi " Sophie said or actually yelled, Vikram was unable to digest it at first but then nodded.

"TO born fire party ek hotel book krenge 3-4 din tak wahi rhenge aur phir ghar wapis aayenge you mean that right" Sophie said to Shravan.

"Agar theek hai sabke liye to /" Shravan said Vikram and Suman noddedin a yes.