You're mine

Ik it's been more than an year since I last published this story but I had some personal issues due to which I wasn't able to.

Also, this will be the last chapter as I do not get a lot of time to write these stories now a days, I am already working on 10 stories and its very hectic as my exams are on the corner. I just didn't want to leave it in the middle like the other authors. Ik I did that too, but as I said, My exams and some personal issues don't let me write. Also, the fact that my stories don't receive much love, probably because they are not well written or I do not publish them regularly. Hope you understand 
~Raven

Shravan's veins were popping out of his veins. 
SUMIT. 

Sumit turned around shocked at the voice. He saw Shravan standing right on the door of the room. His eyes would pop out any moment now. 

"SHRAVAN" Suman shouted. 
But Shravan seemed like he didn't hear it, all his attention was on sumit. He marched towards him and punched him tightly on his face making nose bleed. 

"Shravan" Sofie and Vikram stood near Suman untying her. 

"You are gonna die today, you're not just a terrorist but also a rapist, I am gonna kill you. How. Dare. You. Touch. My. Sumo." He was continuously beating the shit out of him until he fainted. 

"I'll call the cops right away" Kanchan said while the others nodded. 

Suman ran towards Shravan and hugged him. Her tears were flowing down her cheeks, causing Shravan's shirt to get wet, but he cared less. He hugged back tightly as if, if he didn't do it she is gonna go away from him. 

"I love you Shravan" Suman said trying to control her sobs. 

"I love you too my sumo. Please don't go far from me now, I won't be able to bear it" Shravan said while suman nodded. The others had a smile on their face. 

"Does it mean Shravan bhaiya is now my jiju?" Veer said making everyone laugh while Suman was a blushing mess. 

"Of cource" Kanchan said and all of them went out leaving the duo alone. 

"You're mine, always remember that" Shravan whispered to her near her earlobe. She nodded while looking down trying to not show her red cheeks. 

AND THAT'S HOW THE LOVE STORY BEGAN OF TWO STRANGERS. THEY WENT THROUGH THE UPS AND DOWNS OF THEIR LIVES, BUT NOTHING COULD SEPERATE THEM, NOT EVEN DEATH. EVEN IF ONE PERSON DIES THE OTHER LIVES WITH THE OTHER'S MEMORIES. 

Ok bye now!!! Meet you in another story !