Chapter 3

Dominic POV

Ring ring ring....

Ring ring ring....

I answered my phone without looking at the caller ID, "Hello," I say to whoever's on the other line.

"Hey, I'm sorry I didn't call, I didn't know what time it was there and I had to take a friend home,"

(Y/n) says, I smile to myself slightly. "It's okay (n/n), as long as I get to hear your voice," She giggles a little. That giggle gets me everytime, "How was the race last night?"

"It was okay, I'm just happy we left early so Charlie didn't have get caught up with the cops," She chuckles slightly.

I laugh a little, "So how's it being back with your family?" She asks sounding a little enthused to hear my answer, "It's great, I just wish you were here too," I say.

(Y/n) POV

I can't help but blush profusely, "I wish I was there to bub," I tell him, "Is that my new nickname?" He asks sounding slightly amused. "Only if you want it to be," "Oh hell yeah," I hear another voice "Dominic Harrison, stop swearing!" I hear a low smack, "Ow, mum!" I can't help but laugh.

"Oh haha, laugh it up," He says sarcastically, "That's exactly what I'm doing bubba," I say jokingly. "How's everyone doing?" He asks in an attempt to change the subject.

"Everyone's good," I simply say, "I miss you, like alot," I admit, my voice lower than before. "I miss you too love, we'll see eachother again soon, I promise," I smile to myself.

"Dom, mum's gonna blow if you don't come help," I hear someone tell him, "I'll be down in a second," He says. "I'll call you later love, bye," "Bye Dom," I hang up.

He has no clue how much I wish he was here...

Dominic POV

"Oooo was that your girlfriend?" Izzy asks me, "No, not yet atleast," I tell her, saying the second part quieter than the first. "I heard that," "Heard what?" I smile slyly.

She nudges me, we both laugh a little before getting to mum. "Set the table you two," She says I nod and Izzy says, "Yes mum," then we grab the plates and set the table.

(Y/n) POV

I sigh and sit back in my chair, "You know you hardly spend any time in your room now?" Haylee jokes as she walks into the living room with a cup in her hand.

"It's the fear of being alone, and the depression... Come to thing of it maybe I should talk to someone," I joke making her laugh, "But seriously though, what's wrong?"

I'm quiet for a minute, "I don't really know," I say honestly and look down, "I knew he wasn't gonna leave me alone forever but now that he's back... I-I just feel like I'm not in control of anything anymore."

Before I look up I feel a pair of arms around me, I smile a little, "You don't have to do this," I say in a sing song voice. "Yes I do," She holds me tighter and I finally hug her back.

Haylee always hated hugs, but she gave the best one's. I chuckle, "This is gonna cost me isn't it?" "Maybe a little," she jokingly says. We pull away laughing, I reach in my pocket, "Bro I was joking," She tells me.

I look at her with an 'are you stupid' look on my face and pull out my lighter, "I was just gonna ask if you wanted to smoke a joint," I say through laughs. "What kinda question is that?" She grabs the lighter and starts for the recording room.

I get up to follow her but my phone buzzes, I quickly check it thinking it's gonna be Dom. Boy was I wrong..

Kyle- Taken what I said into consideration?

I get a little frustrated, I'm still not sure how he got my number, I think to myself. I'm still for a second, then I start typing.

Me- Yeah, I have.

Kyle- And??

Me- Fuck you.

I quickly block the number, "Yo, you coming today or?" Haylee jokingly asks. I force a believable laugh, "Yes dumbass," I say as I walk to the room with her next to me.

"So how are you and Sarah doing?" I ask, "Actually, I have something to tell you," She plops on the couch and pats the space next to her, I furrow my eyebrows and sit down. "Okay," I say dragging out the syllables.

"Can Sarah move in after she finishes this semester?" She says so fast I almost didn't understand her, "She basically lives here already," I laugh at her nervousness.

Her face lit up as soon as she heard that, "I wanna propose on her birthday next year," My eyes went wide before I squealed. "Oh my god dude, that's so great!" I tell her as I get gradually more excited.

"I know! I'm just so ready to start a family with her, we always talked about wanting kids, and I think I'm finally ready." She says in a serious tone but still has a smile on her face, "Damn, and here I thought Annie and Ramiro would get married first."

She nudges me and we both laugh, "Alright, let's light this up," I say and grab a joint out of the box.

Dominic POV

I laugh at the story mum was telling me about Izzy tripping in front of some guy she thought was cute at the mall, "Come on mum, it wasn't that bad," Izzy turns red but can't help herself from laughing.

"Yes it was, you were so embarrassed when he looked over and I was catching you before you hit the floor," She says as if she doesn't understand why she's lying. I laugh even more.

"Alright, maybe I got a little flustered, but I don't think it was that bad," She picks up her plate and takes it to the sink.

"So tell me about California, who did you meet?" Mum says before taking a drink of water, "Well, I met a few cool people," "Did you meet a girl? Or a boy perhaps," I chuckle, of course she'd figure it out.

"Yeah mum, I did... I met the girl named (Y/n)," I tell her truthfully, "Well, what's she like?" She asks curiously, "She's funny, talented, gorgeous, and all around she's a really good person," I swoon.

"She sound absolutely lovely, do you have a picture?" I nod and pull out my phone, I show her a picture of me kissing her cheek, She was smiling so widely and looked so happy. Mum smiled, "She looks beautiful," I smile.

"She's one of the best people I've ever met," I tell her and look at the picture again, taking in all her features.

She's absolutely perfect...

___________

Wassup guyss, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I haven't been feeling like myself lately so I'm going to try and update as much as possible but for the time being I can't make any promises on how often that'll be..

I love you all, remember to drink water and if it's late where you are then put your phone down and go to sleep 🖤🖤