Chapter 13

(Y/n) POV

I'm now currently on a plane back to America, listening to the same Playlist Dom made me before, but there's more songs on it now. I feel like crying everytime I think of him now, it sucks.

I didn't think love was meant to be like this, with my past experiences of it, I always thought that it being.... Well, toxic, was how it was supposed to play out, that I somehow deserved whatever was thrown at me.

Dom showed me I was wrong, he showed me that love isn't easy, but it's not supposed to be unbearably hard. And I don't think I could thank him enough for that.

I decided to open my gallery and look at the pictures of him and I, and the one's he took when my phone was left unattended. I smile and feel a tear roll down my face and immediately wipe it away, I just wish he could come back with me.

I then feel a tap on my shoulder and turn to see who it is, and it just so happens that it's the same girl from last time but this time she's with someone whom I'm assuming is her sister.

"Oh my goodness, hi!" I say and stand up, "Hi! I hope we aren't bothering you," She says and shyly looks down. "No of course not love, what's up?" I say with the best smile I can muster, "Well I just wanted to say hi, and my sister wanted to say something too," Ah, so it was her sister.

"I get it, it was nice to see you again," I say and give her a hug, which she gladly returned. "I have to go back to my seat now, but it was really nice seeing you (Y/n),"

"It was nice seeing you too," I say

"Hey, I just wanted to say thank you," she says and smiles softly.

I was pretty caught off guard.

"I'm sorry, thank me for what?" I ask genuinely confused, "That girl over there, my sister, you guys saved her and I couldn't thank you enough for that." She says, her eyes welling with tears she hasn't let fall.

I did the only thing I could think of, I hugged her. I hugged her tight, and she hugged back just as hard. "You both being here is enough of a thank you," I say.

I pull away, "and I hope you see how strong you are too, I know you love your sister, but remember that you're a fighter too, okay?" I say looking at this teenager who looks just as lost as I did at her age.

I know she forgets about herself a lot too, like me with my brothers. She nods, wiping a stray tear. "You're from LA right?" I ask.

"Yeah I am," I smile softly, "Maybe you and your friends could come out to one of mine and the guys gigs, sometimes we do them in the city."

She smiles, but it drops, "My friends and I don't really make enough money for that kinda stuff," she tells me.

"Who cares? Just tell em you know me, they'll come ask and you'll all get in free." Her eyes light up.

"Thank you (y/n)," "Of course kid, now go to your seat and I'll see ya later," she nods and walls off.

I sigh and smile to myself, pressing play on Dom's playlist and closing my eyes.

I can't wait to get home

________________________

I'M SORRY IT'S BEEN LIKE A FUCKIN YEAR HOLY SHIT

ARE YALL STILL DRINKING WATER???

Frfr tho hiiiiii

Hope yall are doing well and enjoyed this little chapter
Tell me what ya think

If it's later where you are put your phone down and go to sleep, drink water, and i love you

DJ-🖤