Chapter 4

(Y/n) POV

I sit back, thinking as I have a tune stuck in my head but I can't figure out what it is. I start humming it out loud, "Yo that's a good song," Haylee says as she passes me back the lit joint.

"Bro what is it? I can't figure it out," She laughs at me, "You listen to it almost everyday," I think a little more, then it hits me. "Oh shit, it's 'where is my mind'! I'm so stupid," We both laugh.

"I miss Dom dude," Hayles says out of nowhere, "You do?" I ask her and take a sip of my soda, "Yeah, he was so dope, he made you feel better, he was good with the guys." She rambles, "Yeah, he's a really cool guy."

She nods, then she slowly starts to smile, "That was a little creepy," I say through a chuckle. She laughs, "are you gonna ask him out?" She asks seemingly excited, "Bruh, he's in England," I reminded her.

"So what, you can still date someone who's far away," She defends, "Says you, miss Uhaul lesbian."

"She lived in Sacramento and I was in middle school," She tells me and I can't help but break into a fit of laughter.

Just then my phone vibrates, I pull it out and check who it is. Of course I'm not aloud to have fun. I think to myself as I see a text from Kyle.

K- blocking me won't help

Y- but i can see if it does

I then blocked that number too, i then drop my phone on the table. Haylee picks up my phone and looks at the message still on my screen.

"People like him are the reason I have no faith in humanity." I take a big hit off the joint, as I exhale I say, "I get what you mean." I close my eyes for a second to collect my thoughts.

I passed the joint back to Hayles and leaned forward, elbows resting on my knees, "I'm gonna buy a ticket to England..." I suddenly say out of no where, "Wait what?"

I blink slightly surprised by my own words but repeat myself, "I'm gonna buy a ticket to England," I get up and rush to my computer. I quickly look up flights but pause.

"I need to call Dom," I grab my phone and rush out the door in the studio that leads outside. I quickly dial his number.

Dominic POV

I'm setting plates in the sink when my phone starts to ring, "Iz, wash the dishes yeah?" I say as I take it out of my pocket, I see it's (Y/n) and answer. "Hello love," I say with a smile on my face.

"Hi, um... You live alone right?" She asks sounding a bit nervous, "Uh, yeah, I'm just staying with my mum for a couple days, why?"

I ask slightly curiously. "Well, I just got the sudden urge to buy a ticket to England and wanted to know if that'd be okay."

She said so fast I almost couldn't understand her, "When do you think you'd be coming?" I ask with excitement clear in my voice, i hear clicking in the background, "Earliest I can get is in 5 days."

"Fuck it, buy the-" smack "If I hear you curse one more time-" "Mum!" I yell rubbing the back of my head. "Haha!" I hear (Y/n) yell over the phone, "Your mean," I say to her laughing.

"Listen to your mom and I won't be mean," She says, I can practically hear the smile in her voice. "Are you buying the ticket or not?" I ask, fake annoyance lacing my voice. "Already did," I smile wide and jump up and down, "I'm so excited!"

She giggles, that beautiful sound, I think to myself. "I love you," I say out loud and freeze. It's silent for a few seconds, "I love you too," she says back, I smile more to myself. "I'm gonna go love, I'll talk to you tomorrow," I say.

"Yeah, I'll talk to you tomorrow bubs," I smile at the nickname, "Bye," "Bye," and with that we hang up.

"Yes!" I yelled and punched the air excitedly, "What's up Dom?" Izzy asks me, "The girl I was telling you about is coming out to visit," I tell her quietly so mum doesn't hear.

"That's sick," She says, obviously happy for me.

(Y/n) POV

I just fuckin did it. I bought a ticket to England and said I love you back to Dom all in one day.

I turn around in my office chair, which I ran inside to sit in when he asked what day I'd be going, and look at Haylee who is looking at me with the dumbest smile on her face.

"Shut up," I say before she could say anything, "I didn't even say shit," She retorts in an amused tone. "But you were going to," I accuse, "No I wasn- yeah actually I was," we both laugh at that.

"Can I borrow your big suitcase?" I ask her, "Yeah of course," "Great," I say. Nate and Don then walk into the studio laughing about something, "Guess who just got a girlfriend," Nate says through a laugh.

"Elvis Presley," Hayles says and I bite back a laugh, "Bitch- me!" Don said, "Oh... Not far off," she says, "I wanna fight you," he says in a joking voice. "Anyway, who's the unluck- I meant lucky girl?" I say sarcastically.

"Damn, it really be your own friends," he says plopping down on the couch, we all laughed. "You remember Trinity?" He asks me.

"You mean 6th period art Trinity?" I ask and take a sip from a cup on the table, he nods his head. "No way!" I said and he smiled and laughed.

"Yes way," I dabbed him up, "Nice, she was really cool," I tell him, "Yeah, it just kinda happened, like I had been talking to her for a while as a friend and one thing led to another," he smiles thinking about it.

"By the way, I'm dipping in 5 days," I say nonchalantly, "Where to?" He asks and Nate looks up from his phone, "England," I say with a smile. "That's sick," Nate says with a smile on his face.

______________________

Yo, it's been a while... By a while I mean 2 ish months

But i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I'm feeling a lot better so I'll try to upload more frequently

But anyway, drink water and if it's late where you are put your phone down and go to sleep, love you guys🖤🖤

- DJ