Chapter 6

(Y/n) POV

We get to his place and he takes my bag up the door steps, inside and into a room. I walk in behind him, taking in the scenery.

Pictures of him with his friends and family lined the walls, I smile. "Enjoying the pictures I see," He says behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Mhm," I simply say and place me hands over top his. We stay like this looking at the pictures for a while, he turned me twords him. "I need to ask you something real quick," He says.

"Okay, what's up?" I ask, he looked down as if he was contemplating whether or not he wanted to ask me this. "Do you want to sleep in my room with me or in the guest bedroom?"

I giggle, "I'll sleep in your room," He sighed, relieved, "Good, it would've been awkward to go grab your bags out if you said otherwise," We both laugh a little, he looks into my eyes, I bite my lip slightly.

He leans in and kisses me, I wrap my arms around his neck, he wraps his around my waist.

I smiles slightly into the kiss, I can feel him smile back. My hands make their way to his hair when there's a knock at the door.

I quickly pull away, "I'm uh, gonna go wait in the room," I tell him, "Okay," he says and pulls his wallet out of his pocket.

It's not that I want to be away from him, I just don't want to risk the delivery person recognizing Dom or something.

I still need to tell him about Kyle, but I just got here, can't that just wait for a day or two?No. I'll just tell him after we eat, I hear the door close and I walk out.

He's setting down two bags of Chinese food, "That smells amazing," I say, "Well sit so we can eat then, love." I smile and pull out a chair, sitting down.

He pulled out a chair next to me, and sat. Grabbing some chopsticks for himself and me, we both started eating out of our boxes, occasionally making conversation.

We both finished our food, "How're things going in LA?" He asks, Tell him, I think to myself. I sigh, "Good for the most part, but I need to tell you something," he got visibly nervous.

I took a deep breath, "I don't know if you remember all the comments or if maybe I did tell you but... My ex, Kyle, he's um.. He's back and he's been harassing me and the guys."

After a few seconds I feel arms around me, I hug him back instinctively, enjoying this moment. He pulls back, "How about I make us some tea and we can talk about this further, yeah?" I nod, extremely relieved that he didn't get upset or anything.

He tells me to go sit on the couch while he makes the tea, so I sit and wait for him to come back.

--Time skip brought to you by laziness--

"Wow, that's a lot," he says after I explain everything to him, "Yeah," I awkwardly reply. He kisses my forehead and I smile up at him, weakly.

"How about we go ahead and watch something and chill for a while?" He asks, "That'd be perfect, actually." He smiles at me and I can't help but to smile back.

He turns on his tv and puts on Coraline, I smile and lean my head on his shoulder. He wraps his arm around me and lightly draws circles on my arm.

I lean up and kiss his cheek, he smiles down at me and pecks my lips. I smile back and turn to the tv, watching as Coraline counts how many windows are in the house, but I still feel his eyes on me.

I look back at him, "What?" I ask with a low giggle, "You're just so beautiful," he says and kisses me, but this one wasn't like the last one. This one was passionate yet hungry.

I kiss back immediately, he pulls me onto his lap and I wrap my arms around his neck. He rubs my thighs and I tug at his hair.

He groans into the kiss which makes me smile, he pulls away only to start kissing my neck. I grasp lowly and continue to tug at his hair, he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. If that was even possible.

I moan lightly as his lips graze a sensitive part of my neck. He chuckles deeply against my skin, which causes shivers to run down my spine.

"F-fuck.." I say, he stands and I yelp giggling, I instinctively wrap my legs around his waist. He laughs still kissing my neck as he takes us to the bed room.

______________Time skip  _______________

I wake up with strong arms wrapped around me, I smile remembering what happened last night. I suddenly feel a kiss on my cheek, "Good morning, love." He says in a deep sleepy voice which is almost sexier than his regular voice.

"Good morning," He hugs my tight then gets up, I groan. "Don't leave mee," I say dramatically. He laughs at me, "I'm not leaving, I'm going to make coffee," He tells me. I look over at him and see him pull on his shorts from last night.

I giggle and hop out of bed, grabbing his shirt to wear while I find some clothes in my suit case. I grab a pair of ripped jeans, a (f/c) flannel button up, a white tee, and some underwear and a bra.

"I'm gonna take a shower real quick," I say, walking to the bathroom. "Okay baby," He says as I walk by. I turn on the water, strip and get in. I start washing my body when I hear the door open.

"Love, your coffee is on the counter," He tells me, "Okay, thank you," I tell him and hear the door close. But seconds later the curtain was pulled back and Dom stepped in. "Umm, hi," I say and he smiles at me.

"Hello," he says and kisses me softly, I kiss back before he pulls away. "Want me to help wash your hair?" He asks, I nod and turn around. He grabs my shampoo, pours some into his hand and starts running his hands through my (h/c) hair.

I close my eyes and enjoy the feeling, he stops and tells me to rinse, so I start washing out all the soap. I turn to him once I'm done, lean over and grab his shampoo, pouring some into my hand as he did before.

He turns around and I reach up and lightly wash his hair, feeling him lean into my touch. Once I'm done I tell him to go ahead and rinse.

He washes out the soap and I grab my conditioner, which he grabs from me and repeats the same process as before, but I let the conditioner sit in my hair instead of washing it out right away.

Washing his hair with conditioner before rinsing my own. I step out of the shower and dry off, leaving him to wash himself while I get dressed.

I'm fully dressed, drying my hair the rest of the way when he steps out and raps a towel around his waist. I giggle, "I'm gonna go make some pancakes," I tell him, he says okay before kissing me.

I walk out and grab everything I need to make him and I breakfast, all while thinking to myself.

They really aren't all the same...

__________________

Helloo!

Yes I know this has taken forever, I do deeply apologize, life is still kicking my ass but I'm trying to do better for my sake and yours too.

I hope you enjoyed, I love you all, remember to drink water, and if it's late where you are, put your phone down and go to sleep🖤🖤