Chapter 10

(Y/n) POV

I feel a gentle kiss on my forehead and open my eyes, I see Dom smiling like a big idiot which makes me giggle. "Good morning," I say and snuggle closer to him. "Good morning my love," He says and hugs me tight, I smile and pull my head from the crook of his neck to look up at him.

I kiss his chin and he looks offended, "What?" I ask curiously, "I don't even get a real good morning kiss?" He asks, "Nope, not till I brush my teeth," I say and start to get up.

But Dom decided to wrap his arms around me and pull me back onto him, "Don't leave me," He whines like a little kid, "I need to brush my teeth and shower babe," And try to get up again, but once again he pulls me back down.

"Can I come with you?" He asks, I tap my chin as if I'm thinking, "Hmm... I guess you can come," I say with a small smile. "Alright, let's pick out our clothes and go," He tells me after he finally let's me get up.

I had set out my outfit the night before so I grab my clothes and tell Dom I'll wait for him in the bathroom. I set the water temperature, then strip and step in letting the water run down my body. I close my eyes and enjoy it till I hear the door open, and hear Dom start getting undressed.

I smile to myself when he steps in behind me, turning around and looking at him. He smiles back at me, his eyes never leaving mine. "I love you," I tell him. "I love you too," He says back smiling wider. I reach over and grab my shampoo bottle which is almost immediately taken out of my hands, I chuckle as he pours some into his hand, "Turn around babe," he tells me, I comply and do as he told me.

I close my eyes and enjoy feeling his hands in my hair, biting my lip when he slightly pulled. "Rinse," He says, and once again I do as told and turn around letting the water take the soap out of my hair, running my hands through it to makes sure all of it comes out.

I hear Dom pick up another bottle, and subconsciously turn around for him to wash my hair with my conditioner. He chuckles and starts running his hands through my hair again, this time moving it all to one side and connecting his lips to my neck.

I tilt my head to give him more access and hum lowly and he leave a trail of kisses on my neck and shoulder, before settling in a place where my neck and shoulder meet.

I bite my lip as he continues kissing in this one place, and eventually stars to lightly bite and suck on the patch of skin. I regrettably pull away slowly, "I don't want to have a hickey when I meet your mom," I tell him while lightly chuckling.

He sighs, "Fine, but does that mean I can give you one when we get back to the house," He asks. "I'll think about it,"I tell him and turn around to look at him. I wrap my arms around his neck and he rests his hands in my bare hips, he smiles down at me and I smile back.

He leans in and kisses me softly, I kiss back almost immediately. He pulls away slowly, "I love you," He whispers, "I love you too," I smile, I let go of his shoulders and finish rinsing my hair.

_________________Time skip________________

I'm currently straightening my hair while Dom repaints his nails, it's only 3:30 but I really don't feel like rushing things at the last minute. "Can I paint yours too, love?" Dom asks once he's done with his last coat, "Of course you can, when I'm done with this I'll let you do it."

His face lights up and he patiently watches me and waits for me to be done. I smile and try to finish my last few strands as fast as possible. Once I'm finally done he has me sit on the edge of the bathtub as he lightly brushes on a layer of black nail polish.

I look at him and smile at how concentrated he is, I think it's absolutely adorable to be honest. "Other hand baby," he says, I give him my left hand and he repeats the same process. When he's done he lightly blows on my nails to speed along the drying process.

Once I'm 100% sure both hands are fully dry I grab his face and kiss him, he quickly kisses back and sets his hands on my hips. I feel him smile against my lips which made me smile too, he pulls back.

"Not that I'm complaining, but what was that about?" He asks me, I look down and chuckle lowly, I look up and my eyes meet his. "I just love you," I say shaking my head slightly, he puts his hand on my cheek, "I love you too," I lean into his hand and kiss his palm.

He leans in and kisses my forehead, I lean up and kiss his cheek when he pulls away. He pulls his phone out of his pocket to check the time. He sighs and looks up at me suggestively, "We have about 45 minutes," He tells me, I bite my lip knowing what he's hinting at. I nod my head a little and we both stand up, I grab his hand and we start walking to the bedroom.

_______________Time skip ✌________________

We're headed to his mom's house which is about 15 minutes away and I'm currently trying to fix my hair, "Babe just leave it be," Dom tells me, "I wouldn't be doing this if you hadn't pulled on my hair," I tell him still trying to flatten it out.

"I didn't hear any complaints then so I don't want any now," He tells me in a semi serious tone, "Yes sir." I say as I sit back in my seat, smirking at the thought of what happened at the house.

"Alright, we're here," He says and undoes his seat belt, I do the same and step out. I really didn't realize how nervous I was till we got here, but none the less I walk up to the door with Dom.

Here we go.

_______________________

Wassup my peeps, hope you all are doing well. I know i need to get my shit together and upload more but I can barely find the time so bare with me on this one

But anywayyyyy, drink water and if it's late where you are put your phone down and go to sleep, love you guys (:

-DJ🖤