Stealth Operation

Secretly armed to the teeth, you sit in the passenger seat of Natasha's car as she speeds you two closer and closer to the Tri-Scalion. Your Steve Rodgers face mask and bulky jacket should be enough to disguise you as the real man. Well, his less elderly self anyway. Natasha knows where the laptop is, but needs your assistance to get to it.

"Hold on," Natasha warns, moments before bashing through a chain linked door, onto a massive air field. The mph going beyond 100. "There's the helicarrier!" You yell, pointing to the oldest one out of three launching. Natasha charges closer and closer. She slams on the breaks, causing both of you shake violently, and the car loudly skid into the garage of the helicarrier, as you both catch your breath, the doors close. You both step out of the car. "We better hurry, or we may not make it before it launches," you say. "Of course master," Natasha says. You both walk into an elevator, and go to the 4th floor.

As you both walk through the hallways, workers, soldiers, and scientists stare as they watch the Black Widow and who they thought was the real no Captain America, but without his suit or shield. "I thought he retired," you hear a worker say as you pass them.

"So what do we do now?" you quietly ask. "Follow me master," Natasha whispers, as she leads you into an empty worker closet, shows a hologram of the helicarrier, and explains, "We are currently in level 4, around the back of the helicarrier. We need to make our way here, towards the front left part of the helicarrier." "Isn't that where the control area is?" you ask. She answers, "Yes, meaning it will be heavily guarded. Problem is the Steve Rodgers was no authorized to be here, so if you are spotted by an agent, we're screwed. So you need to have a different disguise by that point." "Got it," you say. Natasha puts away the hologram.

"I'm going to be honest though, I kinda like it in here," you say. Natasha asks, "Why's that?" You reply, "Me, my sexy slave, alone, in a room like this. It kinda makes me think about stuff.." She smirks, and asks, "Like what?" You reply, "You know. Why don't you pull that down a bit?" Natasha giggles, and unzips her suit until an inch above here belt, revealing cleavage like a canyon. You reach.

A worker comes in, and drops a box of supplies after seeing you and Natasha. "Um..." Natasha grabs him, covers his mouth, closes the door, then proceeds to taz him with one of her batons. The worker falls to the floor. "We better get moving," you say. "Right," Natasha says. "Leave your suit the way it is," you say. Natasha walks out of the closet with her massive cleavage spilling out. You loosely follow, 3 or 4 steps behind her to avoid suspicion.

As you both walk together distantly until small crew pushing massive carts crosses the hall, cutting you off from Natasha, who fails to notice. "Fuck..." You whisper as Natasha walks out of sight. Once the crew is out of the way you run forward, attempting to find Natasha. After a couple minutes of wondering through hallways, you give up. You whisper into your comm, "Natasha where are you? We got separated." Natasha answers, "I'm nearing the control room. Should I turn around to get you master?" You reply, "No, too suspicious. Keep going. Do you need me there?" She answers, "I will likely get caught, so I need you to cover me." "What is the area called?" "Level 4, section 3: Personal quarters." "Got it, over and out." "Good luck master."

You notice a series of hallways with a bunch of closets being loaded with what seemed to be emergency disaster supplies. You slowly wander the halls, looking an opportunity to get one of workers. Eventually you grab a young worker, and shove her into a closet, and hide inside with her. You cover her mouth, pull out your knife, and threaten quietly, "You scream, and you die. Now tell how to get to..." taking a moment to remember, "level 4, section 3: Personal quarters." She replies, panicking, "I-I-I Mr. Ro-odgers! I'm not allowed there." "If you tell anyone about this, you will die before this helicarrier gets off the ground." You walk out of the closet, which luckily no one saw. You proceed to keep wandering the massive helicarrier.

You end up walking into the control room, where you see dozens of computers, agents, workers, a main console in the middle, and a massive glass window/floor where you see the Tri-Scalion, slowly descending. You're thousands of feet off the ground now. Your heart sinks into your stomach.

A man with an eye patch at the main console turns to you, and seems shocked, yet also partially angry. He says, "Hey Cap. How's retirement?" It's obvious you've been caught. You turn and run away. "Freeze Captain Ro-" you hear a female voice say before fading away, likely an agent.

You pass a sign saying "Person quarters PRIVATE SECTION 3," and moments later see Natasha standing outside, her zipper still down, just like you told her. "Hello master," she says seductively, slowly walking closer. Before she can proceed, as much as you want her to, you say, "I've been caught by some guy with an eye patch." Natasha replies, now more serious, "That's Nick Fury, he's the one in charge." "Great," you mutter. She continues, "We better act quick if we're going to pull this off." She punches in some code, and walks into a dorm sort of thing. "Make sure no one enters," she says. You lean against the wall, blocking the door so no one knows it's been open. "You better hurry." "Of course master."

You try to hear what's going on throughout the helicarrier without changing your position. You at one put hear someone say on a comm, "...4, section 3..." before walking away. The time escape is running out. Natasha comes out of the room, holding the laptop. "We have to go," Natasha says, "I know a secret exit at the end of the hall, let's go." "We can't," you reply, "The helicarrier has already lifted of the ground, we're probably a mile or two up now." "Oh no.. this is bad," Natasha comments.

A team of soldiers pointing rifles at you Natasha block the exit of the hall. Moments later, the guy with the eye patch, Nick Fury walks through the small crowd. He says, clearly angry, "I don't know what you are doing here Cap and Widow, or what has gotten into you, but you both are under arrest." "For what?" You ask, despite already knowing the answer. Nick answers, "Lying about retirement, seaking aboard this helicarrier without authorization, assaulting and threatening one of our workers, and not responding when I request info about your mission. Now on your knees."

As you slowly kneel down, you pull the pin on your smoke grenade. You and Natasha start running down the hall. You grab the laptop from Natasha while she turns around, and shoots at the soldiers. You notice one room is unlocked, and you run in, followed up by Natasha running in with you, and locking the door. You through your impact grenade at a wall, and a decent sized hole is left for you both to climb through. You find yourself in a large room with a glass circular containment chamber in the middle. You both run around the room, until you notice an elevator next to a control console. You both run in, and select the top floor; level 7.

You both run out and find yourself on the runway of the helicarrier. You could hear the loud turbines, and are struggling to breathe due to thin air. "Get to that fighter jet!" Natasha yells, pointing to a nearby jet. As you both run, soldiers sprint out an elevator on the other side of the runway, firing at you. Natasha gets shot in the leg, and falls down. "Keep going master!" she yells. You climb into the jet, remove your disguise, and prepare for take off. As the jet gets ready, you see a few soldiers grab and take Natasha, one soldier prepares an RPG, and the rest keep shooting at you. The jet drives off the runway, and takes to the skies. The jet shifts as the right wing hits contact with a rocket. You're jet starts going down violently. You try your best to stabilize, but it comes with little to no results. You aim for the sea next to some old facility.