1/∞ Opportunity

The next day, you prepare to meet this mysterious figure. You put on your retractable wrist blade, a bulletproof vest, and an SMG on your back. Natasha is waiting in the car, and Carol will watch from the skies. As you walk out, you tell Darryl, "I'm going to meet a client. Feel free to take a break if you need. If you're bored, Lucy is in the guest room, you can play with her." Darryl replies, "She's not a toy you know. She's a human being." You say back, "Yeah, a human being who likes being a sex toy. She'll do literally whatever you want. Anyway, I gotta go." You walk out.

"You two ready?" you ask Natasha and Carol. "Yes master," they both reply. Natasha gets in the driver seat of her black Lamborghini, and Carol takes to the skies. You get in the passenger seat, and start driving to the destination, Carol following from high up. Natasha asks, "Just to be clear master, we're going to your old meeting spot for weapon deals?" "Yes," you reply, "It's in a neighborhood full of junkies, drunks and criminals. They won't rat us out to the police, and if they do, we do it back."

Natasha pulls up in front of a brick apartment building. "I'll go in," you say, "You listen from around the corner." "What about Carol? She may get seen," Natasha comments. You reply, "She's so high up she's in the clouds. No one will see her." You step out, and walk around the corner into an alley way. You see the figure wearing a black cloak covering most of his body, face hidden in the shadow of his hood, and for some reason hiding his right hand. "Hello...?" you say, slowly approaching. "No need to carry such materialistic, measly weapons," the figure said with a voice deep and mighty like thunder. "You can never be too safe," you reply, stoping at a reasonable distance away from the figure, "Who are you?" "Call me Amos," he said.

You ask, "So... What's your offer?" Amos replied, "I'm not here for that kind of deal. Come." You slowly walk closer to Amos as he pulls out his right hand. His hand is cracked like stone, with a purple glow coming out of the cracks. He opens his palm to reveal a purple glowing gem. "Nice rock. Is that the most powerful weapon in the universe?" you comment sarcastically. Amos explains, "This what Thanos used to slaughter half of all life, and what the Avengers used to bring them back." "The decimation, the blip, the Avengers' facility being destroyed, all of the from this?" you ask, pointing at the gem. "Yes," Amos answered, "It's been drifting through the universe for trillions of years, has been wielded by gods, killed millions, and has the ability to make the entire universe nothing but ashes." "Damn..." you comment.

Amos says, "Worst of all, it's one of six." You reply, "Six!? Six of these god-gems?" Amos explains, "This is the Power stone. The other five are the Space stone, Reality stone, Mind stone, Time stone, and the Soul stone. Each individually can make mere mortals like celestials. But all together... If someone were to wield all six, they would be able to control existence itself." You step away from Amos in fear, and ask, "Why are you telling me this? Why not talk someone like, I don't know... Thor?" Amos answers, "You are trying to play God with a mere pistol. I'm here to tell you that it's impossible, unless we work together." "I have two Avengers who follow my every command, I think I am doing ok," you reply. Amos says, "One uses guns, the other came out of an accident. But you have the ability control the strong when they are at their weakest, and I can set a planet a blaze. If we work together, we can be Gods." He sticks out his other hand. You think for a moment, then shake his hand, "Deal."

You turn around, and walk to the car, Amos following you

You turn around, and walk to the car, Amos following you. Natasha walks over, and Carol descends to the ground. Amos gets in the backseat. "What's wrong?" you ask the two slaves. Carol replies, "With all due respect master, this man has an Infinity stone. If he wanted to, he could blow up earth." Natasha explains, "I have seen the power of the stones. Master, I don't trust him. He is stronger than all of was combined." You reply, "It's going to be fine you two. Besides, if need be, I'll just make him another slave. Maybe you both could use him as your own toy or something." You get in the passenger seat, Natasha in the driver seat, and Carol in the back next to Amos.

As you all had back towards the house, Carol asks Amos, "So, how are you able to wield that stone?" Amos answers, "I was taken for experiments, along with two twins. They used the Mind stone to give us powers. One got extraordinary speed a stamina, and the other got telekinesis and telepathy. They were turned into soldiers, while I was left for dead, due to having what they thought was a useless power." "What's this power of yours?" Carol asked. Amos answers, "I am able to sense the stones throughout the universe. I can feel their energy being used, and roughly where they are. I sense the Space Stone's energy within you." Carol seems uncomfortable, tense. Amos continues, "I may be able to wield two stones, two or more stones haven't been in the same place since the blip."

You all pull up to the house. You all get out of the car, and walk in. "This is your home?" Amos asked. "Yes," you replied. As you walked past your office, you see Darryl and Lucy making out in there. You quietly chuckle. Amos asks, "May I wash myself here?" You answer, "Sure. Natasha, lead him to the bathroom." "Yes master. Follow me," Natasha replies, as she walks to the bathroom, Amos following. You walk into the office, and look on the computer to see how well Darryl did with scheduling weapon deals and replying to emails. Indeed, he did it well. You slap Lucy's ass before leaving the office, causing her to moan in Darryl's face.

Sometime later, Amos walks out of the bathroom.

He puts on his cleaned robes, Power stone in hand

He puts on his cleaned robes, Power stone in hand. He makes is way to the door, before you stop him by asking, "Where are you going?" He answers, "If he are going to work together with this thing, I can't be holding it the whole time. I'm must retrieve a device to contain it." "Where would you find something like that?" you ask. Amos replied, "Where I found the stone; Xandar II, a distant moon inhabited with Xandarians after Thanos destroyed their planet, and killed most of them." You ask, "How do you plain on getting there?" Amos answers, "I have a ship. Do you wish to join me on this mission?" You hesitate, then ask, "Are the Xandarians hostile?" Amos answers, "To me, yes. But I will be fine." You hesitate, turn to Carol, and ask, "Carol! Are you able to survive in space?" Carol answers, "Yes master." You turn to Amos, and say, "Me and Carol will join you, in case you need backup." Amos replies, "The more the merrier."