Call to Action

It's 9:06am, the next day. You out of the bathroom, and see Darryl getting his S.H.I.E.L.D. agent disguise. "What's going on here?" you ask. Darryl looks up at you, and says, "I'm sorry, but I have to go. Hydra told me to retreat two days ago when the helicarriers attacked the Hydra facilities. I have to return soon or they may send spies to find me." You walk up to Darryl and say, "You can't leave! I have barely taught you anything about weapon dealings." Darryl replies, "It doesn't matter; I'm an uncover spy, I will never be a weapons dealer. You're the only one outside of Hydra that knows this." You see the disappointment in Darryl's eyes. Just before he walks out of the door, he says, "You know, I could use one last favor." "Sure," you reply. He says, "Hydra sent me to retrieve something from a S.H.I.E.L.D. lab, but a failed. Can I take one of your weapons to bring with me?" You reply, "They'll know you got it from me; they know what I stole 5 years ago." "Oh..."

You turn around, and see a half naked Lucy walk out of the bedroom. Just before he closes the door, you say, "Take a slave." Darryl turns around, and says, "...W-What? A slave?" You gesture Lucy to come over, and she does. You reply to Darryl, "You said you need a product of a S.H.I.E.L.D. laboratory. Take her! Tell your leaders in Hydra that they were trying to brainwash civilians to make an army of soldiers. You may need to buy her some different clothes on the way; if she shows up in lingerie, they'll think you got a hooker." "Are you sure?" Darryl asks, "I-I..." You turn to Lucy and say, "Lucy, you will no longer call me or anyone master, except Darryl. You will follow his every command. You will protect him with your life, and make sure he is safe." Lucy looks at Darryl, then says, "Hello master. I will follow your every command, I will protect you with my life, and I will make sure you are safe." Darryl is stunned. You looks at you, and says, "Thank you, (your name), I will repay you one day. Come on Lucy." "Yes master." Darryl walks out, followed by Lucy.

Natasha walks out of the bedroom. She walks up to you, half naked, and says, "Good morning master. Wait, where's Darryl and Lucy?" You answer, "They're gone, maybe for good. Darryl is going back to Hydra, and is taking Lucy with him." "It's a shame," Natasha replies, "I liked both of them."

Shortly after, Natasha and Carol start doing shores around the house, while you start your work for the day. You notice that within the past few days you have missed client meetings, and need to reschedule. One client, a casino owner, wants a meeting that day. So you get dressed, and pack up your truck with the weapons.

However, just before you drive off, Amos walks up to you from the street, the shadow of his hood covering most of his face. "I need the Power stone," he says. You ask, "Why? Have you found another Infinity Stone." Amos answers, "Yes; the Space stone. It's currently locked up in New Asgard, located on the shores of Norway. Despite New Asgard being vulnerable due to Thor leaving it, it still has a small army and witches." You walk into the house, and retrieve the orb containing the Power stone from the volt. As Amos places the Power stone, you see the cracks in his skin form again, and the purple glow in his hand and cracks return. The slight disfigurement in his face seems more noticeable. He comments, "If you don't mind, I would like Carol to come with me. She seems to be useful." You tell Carol, "Go with Amos, he needs your assistance retrieving another Infinity Stone." "Yes master," she replies. Amos leaps to skies, Carol following him via flight.

You hop into the truck, and head down to the casino, leaving Natasha back at the house. You park the truck behind the casino, walk in, and begin the meeting. This guy clear is unwilling to buy the weapons for the originally agreed upon price, due to the delay on the meeting. You try your best to persuade him to agree in the deal, but he is too attached to the idea of a price reduction. Eventually, he kicks you out. You get into the truck, and head home. However, once you park the car, a convertible car pulls up outside your house.

You see a blonde lady look at you and ask, "Are you (first and last name)?" You sneakily grab a Magnum from your truck

You see a blonde lady look at you and ask, "Are you (first and last name)?" You sneakily grab a Magnum from your truck. You ask, "Well I know (first name). Can I take a message?" She replies, "I know you are (your name)." You ask, getting ready to shoot, "If you think I am him, what do you want with me?" She shows you her badge.

" You ask, getting ready to shoot, "If you think I am him, what do you want with me?" She shows you her badge

She explains, "I am a member of what we call the Lotus Garden. We are aware that you have been brainwashing Avengers and civilians. We were hoping you would come for a tour of our organization." "I'm not interested in looking at a garden," you reply. She says, "We're not an actual garden. We're a secret facility underground, looking to rebirth people and possibly humanity to a perfected version, like what you have been doing with your "slaves." Some agents - such as myself - have been given to slightly alter our physical form." You reply, "Prove it."

You stare in awe as her breasts grow

You stare in awe as her breasts grow. "Is that enough proof for you?" She asks. "Yes," you reply. "So would you like to go on the tour of our organization?" she asks. You reply, "Sure. One second." You go inside, and grab the Perfecter, tell Natasha to get her spy suit on, and you both get in the lady's car and drive away. The lady says, "I'm Jane, by the way." You reply, "I know; I saw your badge."

Meanwhile...

Arrows soared through the air to Amos as he  destroyed each one with blasts from the Power stone. "The Stone is in that house! Get it," Amos yelled. Carol, who was originally fighting warriors, charged into the house. She killed the guards protecting a volt, and proceeded to melt it with her beams. There she saw a blue gem. She grabbed it, and ran out. "Throw it here!" Amos yelled. Carol threw it. As Amos caught it, he screamed in agony. Blue and purple waves of energy blasted off of him like tidal waves. His body began to morph and reform violently. Holding the orb in her hand, Carol tried desperately to break through the waves. As the two Infinity Stones nearly ripped Amos apart, Carol was able to contain the Power stone in the orb. The waves stopped, and Amos was unrecognizable.