Prisoner

Having bandaged her bullet wound in her leg, S.H.I.E.L.D soldiers put Natasha in a large glass chamber. "You remember this cell," Nick Fury says through the glass, "We keep Loki in here 9 or 10 years ago." "11 years ago," Natasha replies.

Nick Fury steps closer to the glass, and asks, "What are you doing Widow?" "None of your business," she answers. Nick replies, "It sure as Hell is my business! You haven't responded about the mission where you were supposed to get intel from that ex-Hydra agent. And now you are sneaking around my Helicarrier with Steve Rodgers, who apparently has lied about retirement!" "So what? You're going to keep me in here?" Natasha asked Nick. He replies, "Once you give me an answer on this sudden betrayal, I'll think about it."

Just then a female agent walks into the room, and says to Nick, "Director Fury, we have started firing on the Hydra base. Military forces will be coming for us soon." Nick replies, "Well you'll better blow it to Hell quick then, agent Hill." "Copy," agent Hill as she walks away. She touches her comm and says, "Send in soldiers to sweep the base. Kill if necessary." She walks out the room. Nick turns to Natasha and says, "Let us now when you're ready to cooperate. I hate to do this to an Avenger." Nick walks out of the room leaving Natasha alone, in the giant glass chamber. With no weapons or gadgets, she is unable to escape.

Natasha hears noises that almost sound like popping or distant explosions. "Those must be the missiles," she thinks. She sits against the wall and just thinks to herself, "I need to get out... I need to return to my master. I have to! How am supposed to serve him when I am locked up in this cell!? He wants me to do anything he wants, and so do I." She stands, and charges to the glass wall, but only makes a tiny crack. She hears and feels the cell shift towards a smidge, like it was gonna fall.

"I wouldn't recommend that," a young male's voice said. Natasha looks and sees a boy, roughly 20 years old walk in. He continues, "If you shake that thing too much, that chamber falls, and you're dead." "What do you want?" Natasha asks. The guy explains, "I work on surveillance, and had recently installed a DNA scanner in all cameras. That wasn't Steve Rodgers you were with, that was (your first and last name), an ex-Hydra agent you were tasked to get information out of, and possibly kill or arrest. I assume you're betraying S.H.I.E.L.D.?" Natasha feels a sliver of guilt. She replies, "He's my master. I must serve and protect him. Without him to serve, I have nothing!" The guy steps back a little bit, "Relax relax..!" He walks closer to the glass, and whispers through it, "I'm an undercover Hydra agent. If I were to let you out, you will let me go with you. Do we have a deal?" Natasha immediately replies, "Yes, please! I have to get back to my master. I need to please him!" The guy walks to the control panel, and deactivates the door. Natasha runs to him, hugs him, and says, "Thank you." "I'm Darryl by the way, Darryl Tick." "Natasha Romanoff."

Natasha presses the control panel, opening the floor beneath the glass chamber, and dropping it out of the helicarrier. "What are you doing!?" Darryl yelled over the sound of rushing wind. The floor closed. Natasha replied, "Faking my death. If they saw the chamber empty, they know I got out. They won't come for us. Now come on, they will be alerted of chamber dropping soon." Natasha proceeds to open a vent, and start crawling through on all fours. Darryl climbed in, closed the vent, and started following Natasha through the vents. He add a clear view of her plump ass, shaking as she crawled. He could see the subtle straining of the fabric in her leggings. He blushed.

Eventually, Natasha opened a vent gate, and climbed out, Darryl following behind. They were in an armory. Natasha grabbed a suppressed pistol, and shot the camera, and the two soldiers that were there. She returned the pistol, and started grabbing her personal pistols and electric batons. "Wow. How merciless," Darryl commented. Natasha replied, "When you're on an important mission, it's necessary for success. Here." She handed him a suppressed SMG, and a dagger with a sheath. They went back into the vents and kept crawling through. "Where are we going?" Darryl asked, whispering. Natasha answered, "The only way out undetected."

They crawl out of the vents in a room seemingly meant for meetings. Natasha processed to shoot the camera, and gun down everyone in the room. "The workers in surveillance know something to going on," Darryl said, crawling out of the vent, "They know that the amount of cameras is going down is not a coincidence, it's obvious." Natasha replied, "Then hurry up, so soldiers come for us." Natasha and Darryl started running through hallways, getting close to where soldiers were dropping on the Hydra base.

They found the right room. They ran into a room of soldiers ziplining down to the distant grounds. After all the soldiers jumped, Natasha said, "I hope you are not afraid of heights." "Why?" Darryl asked. "Hold on tight!" Natasha pushed him out of the helicarrier, screaming as he fell. Eventually he grabbed a rope and started sliding down. Natasha jumped out, ziplining down behind him. It was roughly an 800 foot drop, lucky that the ropes were there to slow the fall.

Natasha landed on the ground. Darryl slid down the rope, landing shortly after. He groaned in pain, as his hands were badly scrapped from grabbing the rope so tight. They both stood outside a Hydra facility disguised as a warehouse, being invaded by S.H.I.E.L.D. soldiers. "Come on!" Natasha said, climbing into an armored car outside the Hydra base. Darryl climbed in, and Natasha began driving away. "We're going to my master's home," Natasha explained, "He has supplies that will help your hands." Darryl replied, "Let's hope," clenching his teeth in pain.

After 20 minutes of driving, they arrived at the house. There were several black vans outside of the house. "This isn't right.." Natasha said, as she climbed out of the car, and read the company name on the side. "What does it say?" Darryl asked. Natasha answered, "Vanko Tech."