It's just Business

You walk into the conference room, where Ivan was already waiting. "You work fast," Ivan said, "Where is my slave?" You reply, "I don't have a slave. But I may have something better." "Go on..." Ivan says. You continue, placing the laptop on the table, "This is Nata- Black Widow's personal laptop, back when she was working with S.H.I.E.L.D., so it has a lot of intel. I assume you have a hacker or programer to get past the security in the laptop." Ivan chuckles, and replies, "I am hacker. That's how I made Vanko Tech." You reply, "Anyway, I can offer this laptop, but no slave. At least not now."

"Sit," Ivan offers. You both sit at opposite ends of the table. He continues, "I respect you. You show efficiency, effort, and dedication. I'm sorry to say, but I cannot offer you anything in return. At least not until me and my men see what's on this." You reply, partially in a rage, "Ivan, you listen to me. I lost my slave to get this. Natasha is the reason I am even alive, and the reason I am able to give you this laptop. Even after losing her I nearly died multiple times just to get home, then to you. I need something now, or no deal." Ivan, seemly annoyed, replies, "It matters not how you got product, but what product is. I promise you will have reward once I know this isn't a trap."

You walk up to Ivan, and pull a knife out, and hold it against his throat. You threaten, "Give me my pay, or I will take your life." "Guards!!" Ivan yells. Security guards come in, and grab you. You drop the knife. "Take him to the cells." The guards start dragging you away. "I'm sorry friend. It's just business," Ivan says as you are taken away.

As you're dragged towards the stairs, you notice a blonde woman in a blue and red super hero suit fly towards the window. Shooting energy from her fists, she blasts her way in, shooting beams of energy at everyone in the building without killing them. You get blasted in the chest, and are knocked to the floor. It burns. You feel the heat spread slightly.

As she continues to move throughout the building, you run down the stairs to get to the bottom floor. Once you reach the third floor, the stairs are destroyed by a blast of energy. You look out the window and see a tree just beneath it. You jump out, and get knocked around by the branches. You land on the ground back first. Covered in several yet minor cuts, you slowly stand up. "Where do you think you're going?" You turn around and see the blonde woman standing there with a smile. As she prepares to blast you with energy, a giant robot bursts through the stone wall and knock her across the street.

The robot proceeds to pull out large electric whips

The robot proceeds to pull out large electric whips. As the woman proceeds to shoot a beam at it, the robot spins the whips, making an electric shield of sorts. The robot fires missles at the woman as she flies towards it. Before she could reach him, another giant robot climbs out of the sewers, and swings it's whips at her, tying her in place. Another four robots jump down from the roof. As she breaks free the whips of the second robot, the other five blast beams of energy at her, which leave minimal yet noticable damage. The destructive battle continues.

As you hide behind the tree, you grab your phone and Google "Ivan Tech military" to see if these mech sized robots were something he should know about. You find nothing. You call Ivan. "Impressive, aren't they?" he says. "What the fuck are these Ivan!?" you yell over the explosions, gun fire, and beams of energy, "I didn't know you had a military of robots!" He replies, "Why you think I ask for Avenger level weapon? They are criminals who fight to protect themselves. If you think I'm wrong, then explain why is it that every place they fight in gets obliterated, and they just leave it? New York, Washington, Sakovia, Queens, Wakanda, their own home." Before you're able to reply, your phone is shot by a ricochet bullet. "Great," you mutter.

You turn around, and see the woman knocked to the ground, before she is able to stand back up, all 6 robots surround her, and proceed to blast her with beams of electricity. She lays there. She's definitely alive but weak. You reach to your back, and grab that pistol from your belt.

You run between the robots who are just standing in place, lift the woman's head, stick the needle out of the barrel, and inject it into her spine

You run between the robots who are just standing in place, lift the woman's head, stick the needle out of the barrel, and inject it into her spine. You see the glowing red liquid spread from the point of entry, and slowly lose its glow as it spreads. As she regains consciousness, she shakes. "Uh, what's happening!?" she asks. The shaking stops. She head buts you, and prepares you attack you and the robots. The robots prepare to fire. "Freeze!" you demand. The woman freezes. "Get me out of here, and to somewhere safe," you say. The woman wraps her arms around you, and launches into the air. "I can't stop! I can't control myself," she says, panicking.