New Slave

⚠️ WARNING: Things get sexual like it did in Lucky Day ⚠️

The woman and you sore through the air. Eventually, she lands on the balcony of a luxurious apartment; one of the highest floors. As you both step onto the balcony she asked, with a serious look in her eyes, "Who are you? How'd you do that?" A subtle smile grows on your face. She grabs your shirt, and dangles you over the edge. "Tell me, or I'll drop you." "You won't do that. You won't do anything to harm me," you say. She places you back down. She still looks furious, but also scared.

"Looks go inside," you say. You both walk into the apartment. You look around the large apartment, while the woman stares at you. "What?" you ask. She replies, "You are a devil. I physically can't leave, or attack you. How are you doing this?" "Come, let's relax," you say. You both sit at the corner couch in the living room, both of you on different sides. "I have this," you say, holding your pistol, "Back during my time at Hydra, I believe they called it the Perfecter. The substance in the cylinder has energy from Loki's scepter. Well, back when we had it."

"What do you want with me?" She asks, still clearly angry yet nervous. You reply, "A new slave." Almost all anger is replaced with fear. "But before we get into that," you say, as you show her the cylinder in the Perfecter, "You see this cylinder? Go to the Hydra facility that was just attacked by a helicarrier across the city, and bring back a cylinder like this, but the liquid is blue." "O-Ok.." she says as she gets up and flies away extremely quickly.

You say to yourself, "Maybe with this new slave, I can find my old one. But we're not ready for that yet." You notice that the Perfecter's cylinder is almost depleted. "I forgot.." you say, "Only three uses. Luckily I have more at home."

About a minute later, the lady lands back on the balcony, holding a cylinder of blue liquid. You stand up, and walk halfway to her. She walks to you while saying, "This was the only one that wasn't destroyed." "Kneel," you demand. She gets on your knees, and looks up at you, fear still noticable. You grab the cylinder, and load it into the Perfecter. "Now what's your name, age, and explanation on your crazy powers?" She answers, " My name is Carol Susan Jane Danvers. I'm 46 years old. I was struck by an explosion from the Tesseract, and absorbed some of its energy. I have powers like flight, invulnerability, and casting out energy." You reply, "Impressive. Very impressive."

"Now hold still," you say. "What are you doing?" Carol asks, as you walk behind her. "Nothing to be afraid of," you say, "Just making some new improvements." You stick the needle in her neck, causing her to grunt in pain. You watch was the blue glow fades away. You walk in front of her. "W-What did that do?" she asks. You answer, "Give it a moment, it takes a second to kick in I think."

"Ooh!" Carol starts moaning, as her breathing gets heavy, "What's- Uugh...! ...happening?" she falls onto her back. Her cheaks are red. "..Why am I..." deep moan, "...so horny?" Her body makes grumbling noises as it takes a different look. "OOOH!! Fuck yes!" Carol grabs her boobs and squeezes them, only making her moan louder. Her moans get higher pitched as her transformation nears it's end. Once it does, she just lays there, catching her breathe.

 Once it does, she just lays there, catching her breathe

"How do you feel?" you ask. Carol answers, "Horny... and overwhelmed. What did you do to me? Why's my voice higher?" "I transformed you." "What!?" Carol runs around until she finds a bathroom. She looks in the mirror, and gasps at the stunning, sexy face that stares back. You comment, "That serum reacts differently with everyone. It has basic changes that everyone gets. But with you specifically it seems to have made you a lot younger, your waist thinner, hips bigger, and breasts bigger. Both much bigger."

"Come here, and sit" you demand. She what's over, and sits on the couch. She looks ashamed that she failed to stop you. You say, "It's time to say goodbye to the super hero you." "No... Please! Don't do this," Carol begs, remaining seated. You continue, "From here on out, you will call me master. You no longer care about anyone from your past, except me. You are now my sexy slave. Your only desires are to follow my every command to perfection, and please me in any and all ways possible. You feel pleasure by just being around me, and even more whenever you're serving me. Do you understand?" She looks up, smiles passionately, and answers, "Yes master."

"I'm sorry master, but I can't resist myself," Carol says as she stands, pulls you in and kisses you. You both start making out. You lay on the couch as Carol climbs on top of you. As you both kiss, you pull off her suit, leaving her in her underwear and bra, which don't fit her bigger boobs and ass. You grope boobs, making her moan between kisses. "I love you master," she says, moaning.