13

Day 7

The bright light from the sun peaked through my window and onto my book that was lying on the table.

It was currently 06.00 in the morning and i haven't slept once since last night studying for this project our teacher gave to us yesterday.

The truth is, not only am I horrible at maths, i'm horrible at science as well! and the science project that i'm paired with Jake has something to do with solar energy.

I'm stubborn and i'm not going to text Jake for help until he comes over so we could work on the project together.

I sigh and stood up from my chair feeling my whole body ache in pain, "ow" I groan stretching my arms out and feeling a lot better.

Looking down to the table, I looked at my small mirror and notice how bad I looked.

Dark circles, eye bags, messy hair and red eyes.

"jesus christ i look like something you would find in harry potter" I yell a bit in shock and then chuckling a while after.

I haven't slept in around 24 hours and that has obviously turned me into some kind of witch.

Without hesitation I jumped onto my bed and quickly got under my covers, the soft material of my blanket made me feel nice and warm in the cold weather as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

12.00
The loud knocking on my door woke me up in annoyance as I was dreaming about Jungwon playing soccer on Monday.

"come in" I yell out loud in annoyance and closing my eyes again for the second time so I could go back to sleep.

"y/n, wake up, someone is here for you" i hear my brother say from the door, "whatever tell them to come in" i yawn and then instantly falling asleep.

I heard my brother say some things and listened as someone walked in and closed the door, thinking it was nothing, I only thought it was my brother and yet again fell asleep.

12.30
"daniel, get out of my room before I drown you", I yawn slowly starting to wake up, "i'm not daniel" i hear a similar voice say.

When realization hit me that this person wasn't my brother and it was Jake. My eyes shot open and my body sat up looking around the room and landing my eyes on Jake sitting on my chair.

"how long have you been sitting there?" I stutter making the boy laugh, "maybe about 30 minutes?"

my eyes widened and I felt my cheeks blush from embarrassed, "why didn't you wake me up?" I yell at him, "well, you're sleeping, i'm not gonna wake you up right?"

I blush even more and slowly got out of my bed, "what a gentlemen" I raised my brows at him and smile widely.

Before I could do anything else I exited my room and ran over into my brothers room, "i will forever hate you for not waking me up when a guy came to see me" i yell at the clueless 14 year old.

"aren't you dating him or something? why are you so worried, he's you're boyfriend" he raised his brow, "everyone at school is talking about it?"

My eyes grow wide, "really?" i say in complete shower, "yes, my annoying big sister", If this was me 2 weeks ago, I would be full of excitement but sadly I felt nervous and only skittle bit of excitement.

I also find it quite funny how nobody found it suspicious that Jake has been hanging out with Yuna quite a lot.

After leaving Daniel's room I rushed into the bathroom to take a quick and speedy shower so Jake wouldn't have to wait that long for me.

Right after brushing my teeth and washing my face I quickly put a purple hoodie on along with some shorts.

"sorry about that jake, didn't sleep last night" I chuckle entering the room and noticing that he wasn't answering me, I turn my head and noticed his figure asleep on my bed still in his sitting figure.

"cute" i chuckle and quickly grab my phone that was on my table to take a photo of Jake. Slowly I approached him and opened my camera.

As i take several photos I gasped because Jake has suddenly opened his eyes, quickly I turned off my phone and hid it behind my back.

"were you taking pictures of me?" the boy stands up and starts to chase me around so he could delete the photos, "no I wasn't" I laugh loudly as I ran around the bedroom trying to get away from him.

I then suddenly felt myself tripping on a plushie that was lying on the ground, I took a deep breath and closed my eyes shut I expectations to hit the ground.

I stead of falling down, I felt someone's arms around me saving me from falling to the ground and hurting myself. My eyes slowly fluttered open and saw Jake's face centimeters away from me.

A blush crept on my face as I tried to say something but couldn't say anything as I was speechless.

"oh sorry" Jake awkwardly says and let's go off me, awkwardly he rubs his neck and blushes, "let's just do our project"

I sat on my bed as Jake sat on my chair, "Hey Jake? my friend said he was playing against your team, are you excited?" i ask him

"yeah"
"but who's ur friend?"
"seems like you like him"