19

Day 11

It was day 11 now and y/n had no hope in her left, she knew that the dare has miserably failed and that it was definitely not going to go as planned.

Y/n stayed in bed while she stared at her phone screen waiting for her alarm to go off because she unexpectedly woke up earlier then usually would.

Suddenly, she heard several loud knocks on her door which made her groan in annoyance, "y/n, are you awake?" she heard her brother call out but she stayed silent because she didn't want to speak to him right now.

Daniel slowly opened the door trying not to 'wake' his sister up, she groaned but she still stayed silent while she secretly stared at his tall figure that stood at the doorway.

Daniel flicked the light switch on making the whole room light up, "what do you want?" She whisper-yelled at him with an annoyed tone.

"Thought you'd be awake," he smiles jumping onto her bed making y/n bounce up and down, "What the hell do you want? Leave me alone,"

She turns her back to Daniel roughly, turned her phone off and closed her eyes shutting him out. "Since you're gonna pretend to be asleep, I won't tell you the rumor I heard last night"

Her eyes shot open as fast as she heard the word 'rumor' coming out of his mouth, "what rumor?" She says turning her whole body back to his direction.

"I heard from a few people that Karina and Jake are secretly going out together"

y/n felt her heart instantly ache, "Y-You're lying," she stuttered fearing the worst and fearing whatever was about to come out of his mouth.

"I'm only joking," he laughs, "that was all a lie, the only rumor going around is that you and Karina are no longer friends" he continued his loud laugh as y/n started to feel annoyed.

"You bitch!" she yells out rushing out of her bed sheets and wrestling Daniel, "You had me scared shitless," she panicked while playfully punching and slapping him.

"Sorry, I just felt bored and mum told me to wake you up so I thought that this would be a great way to get you up" He happily smiles while pushing her off him.

"Get out"

Once he got out of her room, she quickly turned to look at her phone because of the multiple buzzing that has been happening for like past 5 minutes.

The whole group chat was active and everyone was spamming each other. "Was this a sign that their not mad at me anymore?" she happily thought to herself.

10.00
Y/n walked out of the classroom without any rush, she took her time walking in a medium pace, she wanted to go slow but everyone hated slow walkers.

She threw her things into her locker looking around the hallway trying to find at least one of her friends, which to her luck Karina was walking by.

Should she talk to her? Would she be up to talk? Of course she would be?

"Karina! wait up!" She yelled loud enough so Karina could hear her, "Karina!" she said stepping right in front of her so she wouldn't move anywhere else.

"What do you want y/n?" she stared at the her while she looked at her up and down, "Gonna confess another secret?"

Y/n couldn't help but roll her eyes in annoyance, "why don't you listen to me for once," she groaned in annoyance, "just listen to me for once, it's not hard you know" 

"K then, say what you wanna say,"

"The reason why I didn't say anything is because I didn't want to disappoint the four of you guys. If it wasn't for you guys, This whole dare wouldn't be able to do this whole dare thing. But when he confessed that he had feelings for Yuna, I guess I was all sad and stuff"

"Okay and your point is?"

Y/n felt herself get annoyed with Karina's response, she excepted her to come around because the whole argument was basically pointless, she excepted her to come around by now.

"I'm sorry, that's my point Karina! My point is i'm so sorry, i'm so sorry I decided to keep a secret from you, Minju, Jay and Sunghoon. Please just forgive me, I want you to be please come around and we can go back to being friends and we can go back to being best friends again!"

Karina stayed silent for a while as she stared at Y/n with a guilty look on her face, y/n figured that she probably wouldn't say anything and that she would just walk off because Karina is quite a stubborn person.

But before she knew it, she felt an arm around her shoulders as she pulled into a tight, yet warm hug. "I forgive you! I'm sorry y/n, i was so immature"

"It has only been two days and I think I might die without all your gossip and jokes!" she squeals pulling away with a bright smile on her face.

"Well, I guess you're gonna be excited because you're gonna listen to some good drama" y/n replied to her with a chuckle.

"Come on, let's go eat recess and you can tell me everything,"

a/n
i'm sorry for the rushed chapter, but hope y'all enjoyed this chapter :) do you guys have any questions for me? if you do have any questions then please ask cause i really wanna answer some.
Thanks for reading, i love you guys <33