24

The room was silent except for the light snores coming from the teenagers splattered across the room. The first to wake up was Y/N who slowly sat up while slowly adjusting her eyes so she could see clearly.

She sat with her back against the wall after sleeping on the floor earlier that night. Guilt was the first thing she felt after a while for being awake.

"Why am I stupid enough to do that?" she thought to herself while staring at Jake who was still asleep across the room.

The way his face dropped after she said that they were dating broke her heart to pieces, "You're so stupid y/n." she whispered to herself while scrolling through her phone to check instagram and snapchat.

Y/N put her earphones into her ear while playing music as she waited for her other friends to wake up.

Slowly she heard some fidgeting and ruffling from across the room and watched as Jake slowly got up from his sleeping position, "Morning Jakey." she says silently. "Morning,"

"How was your sleep?" he asks her softly while laying back down and closing his eyes, "It was good, my backs just stiff from sleeping on the floor all night," she chuckled.

"How was yours?" Jake took a long deep breath and slowly opened his eyes up again, "Could've been better but it was alright," he admitted slowly while he started to scroll through his phone himself.

It was pure silence from then, it wasn't the awkward type of silence though. It was the comfortable sort of silence. Y/N was glad that they were already back to being friends, but the guilt she constantly felt made her want to apologize.

Slowly, little by little everyone started to wake up from their deep slumber and the room was now filled with chatter and laughter while everyone started to talk to each-other.

Y/N walked out of the bathroom after dressing up and doing her morning routine. "Can we please watch the new season of Outer Banks?" Karina begged while snatching the T.V remote from Jay who was about to play some random show on Netflix.

Everyone sat around the T.V while people took turns going in and out of the bathroom to get ready. "JJ is so hot," Karina pointed out while sipping on the banana smoothie that Minju made for each one of us.

"Everyone in the show is hot according to you." Jake raised his brows and chuckled while the others chuckled along with him.

13.20
Karina, Minju and Y/N walked around the shops while picking out clothes that they found cute. "Oh my god! Yes, that one is adorable," Karina says while placing in front of Minju.

"Guys, I feel so bad for Jake, I wish I never did this whole 'fake dating' thing." she whined while following the other two to walk across to the next clothing isle, "I felt so bad when his face dropped. I'm the stupidest person alive."

Minju chuckled while rolling her eyes, "Yeah." she said bluntly. "What was that eye roll?" she asked with a tone that sounded offended.

"Because." she says turning around to face the girl, "Because what Minju?" she said loud enough to make people stare.

"Because you bring this apon yourself each time Y/N." My heart ached while listening to the words she said to me.

"How do you not see it? Every single time you do something stupid you whine to us as if you didn't ask for the consequences." She shrugged in annoyance.

"Give me examples then?"

"Examples? Okay fine, This 'fake dating' thing. You could've easily turned it down but nope you didn't. The only reason most of us said yeah is because we knew that if we said no you'd whine about it."

y/n cleared her throat, "If you guys said no then maybe I wouldn't of gotten myself into this mess?"

Karina blinked her eyes silently as she watched the scene unfold, "Guys, stop it."

"No Y/N it's not only this. It's every other time when you create a mess you literally whine about it to us and cry about it when everything is your fault. Want another example? When Jake admitted to you that he had feelings for Yuna and you made it such a big deal. Jake can't help his feelings can he?"

Y/N started at her in disbelief as the words spilled out of her mouth, "Yeah. but it was the dare? We were technically dating"

Minju threw her hands up in the air and rolled her eyes at me, "See this is the thing. It was a dare it wasn't official Y/N. Unless he told you one day that he had feelings for you and that he wanted to date you then you could've made a big deal about it. You acted like he said he loved you when he didn't and Jake tried apologizing to you but your ego wouldn't let you accept his apology so what did you do? Ignore him for how fucking long creating an awkward tension amongst the whole friend group. You made him apologize for liking someone ad if he could help it. Plus haven't you realized that you're playing with Sunghoon's feelings? You act like every single guy on the plant is in love with you when in reality not everyone is."

Y/N listened as the words entered her ears and played around her head. Her heart ached while she held back the tears that threatened to fall.

"Why can't you see that you are the problem sometimes Y/N? We love you. We seriously do but it gets to the point sometimes where you do stupid things repeatedly. And you're probably going to cry about it to someone now because you can't handle truth."

It was silence for a while, Karina stood there staring at the two while Y/N kept her eyes on the ground. "Shots fired." Karina said under her breath while she continued to fidget with things on the shelf beside her.

a/n
hey! i'm so sorry for the long wait. but i'm here now! The drama is boiling. Someone called her out at last.