23

The group of six continued to walk for a bit while they tried to enjoy Australia's weather which was currently cold and windy because it was winter.

"How do you guys not get cold?" Karina asked the three guys who had just finished skating around the skate park that was by the beach, "I say it's pure talent?" Jay smirked while raising his brows.

The group let out little laughs as they finally arrive at Minju's house. A large home that looked modern and new, it stood tall while it fit in with the other houses beside it.

"Come in, you guys can go straight to my room, i'll get the snacks and stuff." Minju said while pointing towards the stairs which lead upstairs.

Minju had a beautiful room, it was well decorated with fake grass vines hanging on the wall while she had a huge floor to ceiling window that took over most of her room.

The walls were decorated with paintings she's painted and pictures of herself, her family and of course their friend group.

Y/N sat down on the sofa that was near her bed and observed the area around her and noticed how Jake was smiling at his phone cause her to grow curious.

"Jake?" she called out without thinking? "Yeah?" he questions, "What are you doing?" Karina and Sunghoon snapped their head towards her and raised her brows.

"Nothing? I'm just looking at the videos Jay took of me while we were skating," he chuckles and took a seat beside her.

"Oh ok." she said bluntly and quickly occupied herself by staring at her phone, "You're so embarrassing and stupid," Karina sighs while also scrolling through her phone.

A little while after, Minju came into her own room with a tray full of snacks and drinks, "Take anything you want, I can go downstairs to get more" she says while placing it above her study table.

Jay was the first to stand up and walk over to the tray of food and drinks, he picked out a can of Red Bull and a bag of Shapes.

The room was filled with muching and talks as Karina Minju and Y/N was gossiping about people they didn't like while the other three listened along.

"Let's watch a movie, i'm getting bored," Sunghoon says while sitting up after laying down on the carpet down on the floor, "We should watch Twilight!" Y/N suggest while the others agreed.

"I'll get the blankets and you guys can sit however you like, I have three so two can share each?" she says while walking out of the room.

It was obviously going to be Jay and Minju who shared a blanket but y/n didn't know if she would share a blanket with Jake, Sunghoon or Karina.

"Y/n, can I please sit with Sunghoon for this?" Karina pleaded while staring at her with desperation, "Oh, Sure." she answers with a faint smile.

Minju came back with 3 blankets stacked up while she handed one to Jay, Karina and Y/N. She watched as Jay and Minju cuddled up together while Karina and Sunghoon did the same.

She opened up the blanket and put half of it over her legs while she opened a bag of chips, "Well I guess we'll be sharing," Y/N looked up and saw Jake getting under the blanket.

"Yeah," she says while staring at Bella who was moving to Forks Washington. "It's been a while since we've actually spoken hasn't it?" he says while taking a sip out of his drink.

"Yeah I know. You were the one who started to ignore me just because I started to like Jungwon," she sighs while looking up to him, "I know. But I have reasons to it."

She furrows her eyebrows together, "Well shouldn't you tell me then? Instead of ignoring me." Jake looked down, "It's personal,"

"Remember Lori." he said coldly, "Yeah? the girl you used to date?" he nodded, "Well, basically he knew we were dating and he hit on her" he paused for a second, "And you know what happens next."

She felt her heart sink down to the ground, she felt incredibly bad after listening to what he had just told her. "I'm so sorry Jake. If I knew I wouldn't of had even talked to him."

"No don't be sorry, it's not like it's your fault." He smiled at her, "I'm also sorry that I decided to ignore you like that."

She felt her heart melt slowly as she stared at him, without thinking she pulled him into a tight hug. Tighter than any hug she's ever experienced.

She pulled away from him and turned away with a hug smile that nobody could ever remove, she forgot all about the fake dating idea and she couldn't think about it.

2.05
The six of them were all scrolling through their phone they have now binged 5 Twilight movies and they were now splattered around the room.

"Who wants to play Truth or Dare?" Karina suddenly says breaking the silence.

Everyone started cheering, "Sureeeee," Everyone stared at y/n, "why don't you go first, Truth or Dare?"

She was speechless, "Truth?"

"What's been going on between you and Sunghoon?" There was silence in the air as all the others knew what the answer would be except for one.

"We're Dating."

Her eyes shot to Jake who had both his eyes wide open and his face didn't show any sort of emotion. She watched as he mouthed something she couldn't clearly understand.

Everyone around her started cheering and to her surprise so did Jake, "I knew you guys have always liked each other," he said chuckling while cheering.

But she noticed how every time he looked away he would clear his throat and his face would drop.

A/n
Hey guys! so sorry for the long wait, hope you liked and enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry if i've made some of the characters annoying lmao. but yes! thanks everyone <3