7

Day 2

The rumors spread around school just like a wild fire, everyone talked about my current relationship with Jake, every sentence that included me had something to do with Jake.

Every pair of eyes that saw me would start to speak about it, "y/n's with Jake", "oh, how lucky" was what they all would say, "she's so lucky, if she breaks his heart i'll kill her"

The classroom was pretty silent, everyone was minding their own business finishing some class work except for those who were talking.

"y/n?" I turned my head towards Karina which who was right beside me, "what?" I frown my brows and continued to write in my book, "isn't it the second day? you guys actually seem like a couple"

I smiled listening to her, yeah, she's right, we did seem like a couple and it made me think, maybe they were right? maybe, jake will actually end up liking me?

I looked around the class and saw Jake sitting across the room due to our seating arrangement. Karina was my seat mate making it pretty hard to avoid 'Jake' as our conversation topic.

Jay, Karina, Minju and Sunghoon might be our biggest fans and shippers.

I'm not quite mad at them tho, i'm happy they ship us because if it weren't for them? These two weeks would've never been a thing.

I felt someone tapping my shoulders and I turned my head towards the person, "where's Jake?" Sunghoon asked me with his eyebrows furrowed together.

My head and Karina's shot towards the direction of his seat and noticed his disappearance, "jay, do you know where he is?"

Jay looked up from the table and shook his shoulders, "maybe his locker?", i nodded my head and thought about where he could've gone, i then suddenly felt the urge to use the bathroom and took that as an advantage to go and find Jake.

"hey, i'm going to the bathroom" I excused myself and put the blue blazer around my self waking out of the class.

"excuse me"

I searched around the large school for a while looking at every corner and noticing that i've only seen two people, one was the lady who worked in the office and the other was a girl in our class.

The girl was Yuna, she was a pretty, talented and smart girl in our class, she's loved by most people at school because of her lovable personality, she was our friend too so i didn't mind her.

We exchanged hello's and smiles until I saw Jake sitting on one of the couches by the library, slowly i approached him, "what are you doing here?" i asked
sitting beside him.

Jake smiled at me and brought his arms around my shouders pulling me close by him, "well, you've gotta skip class sometimes right?" he chuckle making me nod my head.

I noticed soemthing different though, something quiet odd, I knew that Jake wears a specific cologne because he's worn it's he was 15 but he didn't smell like that.

He smells like vanilla perfume.

I don't have vanilla perfume. I use coconut scented perfume, i used to wear vanilla perfume but that was around a year ago.