18

"It's day 10 and we're getting no where" she sighs in defeat staring at Jay who was just staring at her while shoving cookies down his mouth.

"I can clearly see that" he says making the girl scoff, "but didn't you say that you had a feeling he started liking you or something?"

Her eyes wondered around the room, "Yeah, I guess but it's hard to tell wether or not he's flirting because he likes you or because of his flirty personality" she says with an annoyed tone.

She was confused on wether or not she should tell Jay about her growing feelings for Sunghoon but she felt that he deserves to know.

"Jay, it's not only that" she paused for her second while she cleared her throat, "I'm starting to grow feelings for Sunghoon and I don't know what to do"

Jay stares at her for a second with an obvious confused expression, "uhm?" he blinked a few times.

"Well that was unexpected"

"What?"

"You're gonna kill me for saying this but like, pretend to date each other to make Jake jealous and make him regret his decisions" the boy says staring at her with a blank expression.

"fake date?" she furrows her brows together and starts to consider the whole thing, "think about it, it's a great idea and maybe it'll get you guys on another level"

"yeah, true"

17.00
Y/n walked down the isle at the connivence store with her older sister while she searched for a certain drink.

While staring at all the drinks, she suddenly felt herself walk into a tall figure causing her to fall back a bit.

Slowly she looked up and felt her heart drop to the ground, Jake and Karina stood tall with full confidence while y/n stood there feeling nervous.

"hey guys" she says trying not to sound as confident as possible while she was still very intimidated. Karina let out an "ugh" which was followed with a glare as she rolled her eyes.

"Karina you can't possibly be that mad right?" she stared at her in disbelief for a second, "And you Jake? Why the hell are you mad over Jungwon, a few days ago you told me you like Yuna so why the hell are you mad?"

The pair stared at the girl who snapped at them, she didn't except to start snapping at them but the anger started to take over her.

Karina glared at her for a second and grabbed Jake's hand, "Let's go Jake, I don't wanna talk to her right now" she says walking out of the door hand in hand with Jake while Yeji suddenly popped up behind y/n.

"what was all that about?" she questions her, "long story short those two are mad at me, Jake's reason is stupid and Karina's mad cause I didn't tell her a stupid secret"

Yeji stared at her for a second and wrapped her arms around her younger sister while they walked to the cashier, "they'll come around"

After the two of them walked out of the store, Y/n and Yeji started to make their way home under the bright sunlight that slowly started to set.

"Hey, i'm actually gonna go to Sunghoon's house to study, i'll be home before 9 tonight" she says with a sudden boost of joy.

She had no idea wether or not Jay's idea was a good idea or not, a side of her is saying that she's playing with Sunghoon's feelings but another side thinks that this was a great idea.

The sky has turned into a mixture of purple and pink as the sun was almost gone. She finally arrived at Sunghoon's front door as she lightly pressed in the door bell waiting for Sunghoon to open the door.

"y/n, what are you doing here?" Sunghoon says softly as he took a step back letting her walk into the house, "Nothing much, I just felt a little bored, nothing fun is happening at home"

The two of them walked towards his room while Sunghoon started to chew on the chips he picked up on the way upstairs. As the two entered his bedroom, y/n ran straight to his couch that was placed right beside his bedroom door.

Slowly time went by while the two of them talked about everything that came to mind. Nothing was kept as a secret between the two, everything was being spilled as time progressed.

She had no idea when she should start talking about the whole "fake dating" thing, but she was desperate for the whole thing to happen, she wanted to see the jealousy on Jake's face and he wanted to get closer with Sunghoon in that way.

"Basically, today, Jay and I were talking right," she started, "and like he brought up this idea which I think is a great idea"

"What is it?"

"Would you be up to pretend to be my fake boyfriend so I can make Jake jealous and if you have eyes on someone you can also make them jealous"

Sunghoon stayed silent for a second and Y/N thought that everything was gonna go crumbling down. "W-Well I decided to do this with you since Jay has a girlfriend so he's out which means you're the only option,"

"Sure, I don't mind, sounds good to me," he suddenly says with the same soothing tone he speaks in, "but." Her eyes shot up to Sunghoon while she hesitantly waits for his answer.

"We have to wait till the date is over otherwise it will be way too obvious that we're faking it. It's day 10 today so we've gotta wait 4 days and we can start this whole thing. Is that fine?"

"Yup, that's completely fine! Thanks Sunghoon! You're the best!"

a/n
Hey guys, i'd like to thank @SainaDrall because she gave me all the inspiration fir the whole 'Fake Dating' thing. I'm actually not going to make them date because this is a Jake ff and i'm so sorry about that! but i hope y'all can still enjoy the story even if I don't make them date. Thank you guys for reading <3