22

Day 14

The mall was crowded with people walking all around, family's going into restaurants and groups of teens entering trendy shops and coming out with bags full of clothes.

Y/N walked around the shops as she picked out clothes to try on from the clothing rack. "What do you think of this one?" she says while showing it off to Minju who stood across her.

"Looks cute, how bout this, does this dress look good?" she said while placing it in front on her to make it look like she's wearing it, "Yes, but get the pink, that's an ugly colour,"

They continued to look around the shop until they're legs started to ache, After paying for the clothes that they've bought, the two walked to a small cafe.

"Minju?" Minju looked up from the cake she was eating, "yeah?" Y/n cleared her throat, "Karina liked Sunghoon, and i think this whole fake dating thing will just make everything worse,"

Minju nodded for a second while thinking about an answer. Y/N has previously told her about the 'fake dating' idea that Jay has come up with, "Tell Karina about it so she knows what's coming."

"If you keep it a secret from her after finding out she likes him, she'll get mad at you, so it's better to tell her," she said to her while sipping on her drink that was placed in front of her.

"Yeah, but Sunghoon's trying to make her jealous too you know." she stares at Minju who rolled her eyes at the girl, "Do you want Karina to hate you? She's probably already jealous with how close the two of you are anyways. So there's not point in not telling her y/n"

"Fine,"

The two continued to chat from a while waiting for the others to arrive as they were all going to sleepover at Minju's house that night.

"Today's the last day for the dare right?" Minju asks while y/n nodded, "yeah, which means we're doing the thing tomorrow,"

Before they could say anything else, Karina cheerfully waved from across the cafe, "Hey guys,"

Karina pulled the seat out beside Minju and took a seat while the waitress took her order, "Uhm, can i please get a iced coffee with this?" she said pointing down at the menu.

"So? how's it been guys?" she says while settling down, "Karina I actually gotta tell you something."

Karina's brows furrowed together, "what?" she says, "So Sunghoons and I are doing this fake dating thing to make Jake jealous and stuff,"

Karina's face dropped a bit, "and i'm just asking, Are you okay with it?" she finally finishes and waits for Karina to answe, "yeah? of- of course." she paused, "Why wouldn't I be?"

"Just wanted to give you a heads up of course," she smiles to the girl, "but it's not like you actually like Sunghoon or anything right?"

Y/n chocked on her drink for a second and looked up, "Of" there was a silent pause, "Of course not, i'd never that to you and he's like my older brother anyways."

"Okay that's good,"

After that they casually talked waiting for the other three guys to show up, casually gossiping about the girls that they hated in class. Gossiping about the hot guys in their class, possibly about everything.

About 20 minutes later, they saw 3 figures moving their way. "Hey guys," Jay cheered while taking a seat beside Minju.

Y/N turned around and made eye contact with Jake who proudly stood beside the table which scrolling through his phone.

She couldn't keep his eyes off him, he had the best style she thought to herself, he held his skateboard with his right hand and his phone on his left.

She watched as he smiled at his phone and she couldn't help but feel curious as to what he was looking, "Ow!" she gasps as she felt someone kicking her shins.

She looked over and saw Jay who was trying not to burst into fits of laughter, "You're staring." he says quietly cause the girl to turn into a red tomato.

She turned around one more time and looked as they made eye contact, with that he winked at her with a huge grin on his face causing her to look down with a huge smile on her face.

"Let's go, we should start heading to my house now," Minju says standing up while everyone followed along.

Y/N stood beside Minju while she was talked about some random Youtube he had watched that made her curious about Reality Shifting, "No, because imagine getting to go to Hogwarts or something?" she says in full excitement.

"Wouldn't you find that cool? Maybe you can shift to a reality where you and Jake are dating." she blurted out while laughing.

"Oh shut up. I don't need reality shifting to make it work, It'll come, just wait and see." y/n says while she continues to listen to Minju's rant about Reality Shifting.

"Guys can we stop at the skate park please?" Jake says while the other two guys agreed, "Please! We won't be long! I promise!" he pleaded, The three girls stayed silent.

"Sure, I guess."

All three of the guys smiled and let out a 'Yes!' while getting on their skate board to skate over to the park that wasn't too far away.

"When will this dating thing begin?" Karina asked y/n who was sitting beside her, "Not sure, tonight I guess."

"Oh Yeah! We should play Truth or Dare and you'll pick truth and then i'll ask what's going on between you and Sunghoon!"