january 20, 2021

I tried to shift last night, (on the night of January 20.. I'm writing this on January 21..) so this is what happened..

★★★

Nothing special happened, to be honest.

I got ready for bed and listened to a guided meditation.

Then I just laid in my bed and started doing the julia method.

I laid on my stomach, in the starfish position (I sometimes do it on my back too).

I wasn't listening to any subliminals or theta waves, 'cause it was quiet and I wasn't able to use my phone then.

Later, when I was counting, everything went white (I had my eyes closed). I didn't even hear my brothers breathing anymore (I share a room with my two little brothers). But the second I actually focused on that happening (the light and the silence), I just started seeing black again and I could hear everything that was happening in my CR (current reality).

It wasn't the first time that happened, so I just continued with the method.

When I was supposed to start saying all the affirmations and things from my DR (desired reality) I felt a huge urge to move my leg so I did that (dumb me).

Then I just kinda lost focus and fell asleep.

I didn't have a dream about my DR though.

So that's kinda it.

★★★

This was kinda boring, I know.. Sorry for all the supper boring updates lmaoo.. Hope you didn't hate itt.. Sooo that's thatt.. Bye bitches ( '◡‿ゝ◡')

- iva, xx