January 25-26, 2021

I tried to shift in the night of 25th, but I also tried around 4am on 26th..

★★★

Heyy!

Soooo-

Yesterday I felt so disconnected from this reality so many times.

I was in school (in my English class) and I kinda just stopped moving and I made a serious face 'cause I didn't know what was going on (I don't even know)... and my best friend turned to me and asked me "What's wrong?" and I was literally quiet couldn't think of anything to say (she knows about me shifting so I wasn't looking for an excuse, my brain was just empty in some way I guess) I started smiling because the feeling was so weird and she was like "You're so weird" and I lifted my hands and grabbed my face (I'm laughing so hard, it was really funny then) and basically slapped myself and told her "I'll explain later"... so I have no idea what happened then, but I have a feeling it had something to do with shifting to be honest.

Nothing that weird happened later, I just felt kind of disconnected and dizzy sometimes... also nauseous, but I'm not sure if that has anything to do with shifting.

When I got to bed, I wasn't really in a mood for subliminals or meditation or anything... I just lied in my bed and started doing the Julia method, which wasn't smart since I was really sleepy (I think I should've done a sleeping method). Then I fell asleep very soon, so nothing happened really.

Buuuut, then...

I woke up around 3-4 maybe even 5am from a nightmare and my head was hurting (it always does after a nightmare (or basically a bad dream)).

I wasn't able to sleep... I just did what I sometimes do when I get upset and that was, I picture my comfort character making me feel better and just being there to help me fall asleep or anything like that (I recommend... I always end up feeling safe and kinda okay).

Okay so when I was doing that, I thought that I could do a sleeping method, 'cause I was in the mood for shifting.

I was doing the raven method.

So, when I was counting, I felt some symptoms (but I was really really really sleepy so I felt weird all the way) and at one point I felt fully disconnected from my body. I felt my surroundings change and I felt like spinning. I was seeing all white and hearing nothing. I felt some weird vibrations in some moments. That stopped when I was on 84 if I remember well (and it started when I was on 67 i think).

Then I basically did what I was planning to do when I get to 100, which is to fall asleep.

I fell asleep pretty fast, but no, I didn't wake up in my desired reality.

I'm far from giving up though, I feel like I got really close and know that I'll shift soon.

Whatever that soon is... I'll keep on trying hahahah.

That's ittt!

★★★

Comment if you have questions :))

Bye angelssss

I'mma go and sleep some more, I'm really tired..

- iva, xx