The Silent Treatment 1

┊┊┊┊ ➶ 📎 ۪ 。˚  ✧

ʸ/ᴺ ⁼ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᴺᵃᵐᵉ,  ᴴ/ᶜ ⁼ ᴴᵃⁱʳ ᶜᵒˡᵒʳ,  ᴸ/ᴺ ⁼ ᴸᵃˢᵗ ᴺᵃᵐᵉ

┊┊┊┊ ➶ 📎 ۪ 。˚  ✧

Prompt: Alex and his gang, the Pogtopians play a prank on Y/N. A new kid shows up and immediately gets his heart snatched by Y/N while guilt and sadness surround Tubbo and Tommy and they choose to apologize. And Alex finally realizes that  the cause of him bullying Y/N, is because he has feelings for him.

Alex's P.O.V.

Clay snickered lightly looking at Y/N walking over to his backpack. "Dude, shut the hell up! He'll hear you!" Alastair scolded him as Clay quickly cleared his throat and let out a small cough, hoping to cover his smirk. I giggled as Y/N slowly opened the backpack.

"AGH!" He screamed as his face was blasted with F/C paint, causing a small crowd to form around him and laugh, laughter filled the parking lot as I could see tears start to form on the corner of his eyes. The greasy paint covering his entire face as locks of his H/C hair stuck to his forehead. Wiping his face with his jacket as he let out small sniffles. "Pathetic!" Floris spat at him, as the rest of us looked at Y/N with pure disgust.

"Come on, let's go." I hollered, laughing lightly at Y/N's misery, as we took a few steps to the nearest bus station, we noticed unease creep onto Toby's face. "Everything alright Toby?" Will asked, raising his brow. "W-We should go apologize to Y/N! That prank wasn't very nice!" He squeaked, I laughed at how kind he was. "Tubbo, a Pogtopian doesn't apologize, besides he'll get over it eventually." Tubbo nodded, staring at his shoes while playing with his thumbs.

┊ ➶ 。˚ 🖇 °

Y/N's P.O.V.
I stared blankly at my phone as photos of me covered in paint were spread around Facebook and Instagram. I sighed as I curled up into a ball, the soft zippery sounds emitting from my comforter, tears softly splatting on my phone screen as I let out quiet sobs and sniffles.

"H-How could he..?" I asked myself quietly, truth is, I liked Alex- I found him cute, smart and funny. But I guess this changes everything. I curled myself up in my covers, as I tried to get some shut-eye, desperately trying to escape the horrible events of today, hoping all of it was a nightmare.

The groggily opened my eyes as I checked what time it is on my phone. 'SHIT! IT'S ALREADY 8AM I'M LATE FOR CLASS!' I got dressed, brushed my teeth and shoved all of my classwork into my backpack.

My disheveled hair and eye bags were prominent but I didn't care. I quickly grabbed my keys and ran straight to the academy. "As the Natural Law of Theory says-" "I'M HERE! I'm here.." I yelled bursting through the door as I panted heavily. Tree leaves tangled my E/C locks as I felt the weight of my classmate's glances on me.

"I see? Alright take your seat L/N." Mr. Phil said as he pointed towards my seat. I sat down and quickly paid attention to our topic, when all of a sudden a tall, brunette wearing a black hoodie walked in. "Ah- Everyone this is our new student, Jonathan Schlatt! Please make him feel at home, oh and Schlatt, you can sit right next to L/N!" He excitedly commented as he went back to writing on the board.

Jonathan sat next to me with a warm smile on his face, 'he looked so cute!' I blushed, causing him to giggle, ruffling my hair slightly. I'm enjoying his company already but I couldn't help but feel a lingering glance over me, like a shadow waiting for the right time to strike.