Stars

☄︎. *. ⋆
Y/N = Your Name
⋆·˚ ༘ * 🔭

Y/N's P.O.V

"CAUSE YOU SAID FOREVER AND I DROVE ALONE DOWN YOUR STREET!" Me and Alex yelled out in unison, with him inside a shopping cart. We were just chilling on the parking lot at a nearby Walmart. I giggled, staring at him, stuffing his face with chips, he turned his head towards me, grinning a bit, as he stuffed his face with more chips. "Whafs so fubby?" He asked, as I stared and he did as well. Both of us bursting out laughing, he choked a bit on his food as he glared at me.

Clearing his throat, "It's not fucking funny!" He said whilst giggling as he tried to nudge my head with his feet, conveniently sticking out of the cart. I giggled while swiftly dodging his "attacks", while gently pushing him away, by hitting the cart with my right foot, causing him to spin away, we were to busy laughing at each other to notice an old man yelling at us with a business suit on.

"Oh fuck!" I yelled out, running towards the shopping cart with Alex inside, grabbing it and pushing it through the many cars at the parking lot. "Woo hooo!" Alex yelled out as he smiled, the wind blowing through his hair, as we both giggled, escaping the local store.

"Alright, we're here!" I yelled out at Alex as I pushed the cart forward, causing him scream slightly as landed the soft dewy green grass with a thump. "You scream like a girl!" I giggled, sitting down next to his pouty little self, petting him softly. "Meanie! Well- you act like a girl!" I giggled once more, flipping my hair, "I know sis!" As we both burst out laughing.

We stared at the night sky at what felt like hours until he muttered something softly. "What?" I asked, looking at him as a blush creeped it's way onto his face, he slowly started becoming a flustered stuttering mess. "The stars are shining bright tonight b-but the star right next to me outshines them all.."

He spoke softly, grinning like a mad man as he covered his face with his hoodie. "Thanks! Your shinier though!" I giggled, patting his head soothingly as we both smiled at each other and continued to stare at the sky.

Sorry for the long hiatus ;-;
I sorta lost motivation and I was pretty busy with schoolwork, but I'm back now so please take this oneshot as a gift ;-;
I'm super sorry once again ;-;

- Cealx