Second Chance Pt. 1

˚ ༘🔮 ⋆。˚
ʸ/ᴺ ⁼ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᴺᵃᵐᵉ
ᶠ/ᶜ ⁼ ᶠᵃᵛᵒʳᶦᵗᵉ ᶜᵒˡᵒʳ
ˢ/ᶜ ⁼ ˢᵏᶦⁿ ᶜᵒˡᵒʳ
ᴱ/ᶜ ⁼ ᴱʸᵉ ᶜᵒˡᵒʳ
˚ ༘🔮 ⋆。˚

I grinned whilst sitting down on a log, as I blew onto the cylinder instrument, a crow landed on my shoulder. It's little caws harmonizing with my little song. I paused as I felt another presence alongside me. I gasped loudly as I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"Alex!" I spewed out as Alex nuzzled my neck, the rough texture of his horns rubbed against my neck as I giggled. "Gotcha~!" Alex said teasingly, sticking his tongue out as his red gaze met my E/C one. He plopped down right next to me, as he cuddled me while I continued playing, the crow looked rather disturbed at Alex's presence, it's eyes glaring at him, as it perched on top of my head.

He let out a small huff, playing with the hem of his leaf like clothing. "What took you so long? I've been waiting for atleast a week" He whined a bit, his red eyes glowing with annoyance and irritation. "S-Sorry, just wizard training and stuff, plus Master Wilbur said I needed more training!" I stammered out while pouting. He let out a small sigh, "Sorry, I just wanted to see you more.." He frowned, rubbing his neck.

It isn't easy being a forest nymph when you can barely see your wizard boyfriend. "I want to show you something" He said, his hands twirling a little as the fallen leaves gathered around, forming a portrait of.. m-me! I blushed as I stared at Alex who was grinning, his light green hands rubbed against my cheeks. "Cute~!" He smiled as I continued to become a living strawberry.

The bell dinged as I immediately stood up, the crow screeched a bit as Alex sighed. "You have to go again..?" Alex asked as I turned to face him, nodding a little. "Stay safe, N/N!" He gave a small peck, bidding our farewells. "You do know that relationships between magical creatures and humans are forbidden in L'manburg right?" The crow spoke as it ruffled it's feathers ontop of my head while making our way back to the kingdom.

"They don't have to know.. Besides, it's a little corrupt don't you think? For years, our King has done nothing but showed hate towards them! If I can just prove to him that they are harmless-" "Which you can't, he doesn't listen." I could hear his smirk as he plopped down next to me, grunting a little as his transformation began. "You okay Phil?" I asked as he got up, adjusting his black leather tunic, while he patted his forest green mini cloak, coughing a little, black feathers coming out from his mouth.

"Uh- yes, sorry it's a little tricky being in my animal form for so long, but we're here!" He hollered with excitement, his arm wrapped around my shoulder, shaking me a little as we made our way to the kingdom gates. The clouds adorned the night sky, as the moonlight hit my S/C skin. I let out a small sigh as I trotted slowly against the cobblestone road, friendly townsfolk waved and greeted me a good evening.

I stopped by the bakery to greet my good friend, Niki. "Oh! Y/N!" She exclaimed a little, waving her hands at me as I rushed over to the counter, jumping up and down with joy as she giggled slightly. "The usual?" She asked, as I nodded. She set down a small pastel pink pouch, she smiled warmly at me. "It's on the house-" She was about to continue but she was interrupted by the castle bell again. "Wait- that's the 10pm bell! I'm late!" I shrieked loudly, dashing towards the door, bidding goodbye to Niki.

"Crap- Master Wilbur is gonna get mad!" Phil said, running as well with me behind him. A few minutes of running past townsfolk and wheelbarrows and fancy carriages, we arrived at Master Wilbur's elixir shop. "What's he doing?" I asked as Phil and I peered over the coffee colored windows, his tall figure sitting on his chair, reading a rather large spellbook as his black cat curled up into ball next to his lanky legs. "We should get in now before he turns us into frogs!" I whispered loudly, reaching over to the doorknob when it suddenly glowed yellow, opening slowly, revealing Wilbur with an angry expression.