Royalty 3

╭┈─────── 👑 ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

╰┈➤ ❝ [  Y/ₙ ₌ Yₒᵤᵣ ₙₐₘₑ ] ❞

Schlatt's P.O.V.

Thursday, February 14, 2017

"Schlatty!" She said, her eyes meeting with mine, she giggled as I hugged her. "I'm sorry, I've been busy a lot today." She puffed up her cheeks then smiled a bit. "It's okay, as long as I'm with you, it's okay." I protectively hugged her as I heard knocking on the door.

"Dad? It's me, I just wanna talk to you for a moment." Alex said, his voice muffled through the wooden door of my bedroom. Becca flinched "A-Alex?" She whispered at me, her eyes grew to the size of saucers as she quickly leaped out of the bed and hid inside my closet. I swallowed, mentally praying that he didn't hear a single word exchanged between Becca and I.

I got up and hesistantly opened the door, greeted by my son's red eyes. "Dad, I want to talk to you about something.." his voice was low and deep. "Y-Yeah?" "I know about you and Becca..." He said, I felt myself freeze right on the spot, my mouth hung a bit, as I tried to find the right words to say.

"I don't have a problem with you and her though, I won't tell Mom, I know it's wrong but.. you deserve to be happy, and I'm sure Mom wouldn't get mad!" He smiled at me and quickly hugged me, his figure becoming a bit blurry as tears clouded my eyes. That day I knew I raised a good kid.

January 29, 2020

And here I am now, with that same kid, his glare meeting mine. "You won't do anything to Y/N!"

"I think you forget something son, I'm king and I get to tell everyone what to do and what not to do" "What the bloody hell dad?!" He yelled back, his tears running down his cheeks. "After every secret I kept from Mom, after every single thing I had to sacrifice for this fucking country, this is how you repay me?!" His tears stained his white carpet as he sniffled.

"Don't be stupid Alex! Are you really gonna sacrifice the people of this kingdom just because of your love for a servant?! It's either Y/N would die or the people would die, which one do you prefer?" He flinched, he couldn't say anything, his gaze stared down at the floor as he continued to sob.

"I thought so." I replied cockily, smirking down at him before my expression dropped when he mentioned the one thing that made me think about my decision.

"What would you do if Becca was in this situation?" I furrowed my brows at him. "What?" "I said, what would you do if Becca was in this situation? I know you would exchange the entire kingdom- no- country for her.

And I would do the same for Y/N, both of our love for each other partner's aren't any different dad. I just wish you could've seen that." He replied carelessly, as he glared at me once again. "Don't you ever, bring up Becca ever again." I told him before locking him inside his chambers. I slid down his bedroom door.

'I know what I have to do.. but do I really want my son to suffer..?' 'He has to, for his own good!' 'Yes, but do I really want my son to be miserable..? a world without his loved one...' 'Don't be stupid! You're kingdom would be at stake if you tried to make him happy!' 'I see.. I think I know what I must do then..' I walked away, ignoring the loud sobs and pleads from Alex to open the door.

..⃗.  [ The next day..] 👑 ೄ ・゚ˊˎ

Schlatt's P.O.V.

Pushing my cape aside gently, I wiftly sat down on my throne. "Bring him in."

The wooden doors opened and there stood that fucking servant... Y/N.., the clanging sounds of the chains from his cuffs as he squirmed and fought against the both of the knight's grasps, accomated with the soft whispers from within the towns folk, seated left and right from above the court room.

"Let us begin, the trial of the disgusting servant.. who seduced my son in order to conquer L'manburg!" The small gasps filled the air as Y/N shook his head desperately. "That isn't true! I would never do such a thing!" "Silence! Let the trial begin!"

..⃗.  [To be continued...] 👑 ೄ ・゚ˊˎ