Royalty 4

꒰  y/n = your name, e/c = eye color, h/c = Hair color꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

July 2, 2010

"Love is love Alex, you can't change that" She said, smiling lovingly as she patted my head slowly. "How about you give your father his crown now?" "Yes mama!" Alex smiled back at her. Sitting up and excitedly running towards the small white pillar with his father's crown on top of it.

He grunted slightly trying to reach it. Her arm lurched forward and gently grabbed it, smiling as she gave it to me, putting it on his head while giggling.

"Take care of the kingdom when your bigger now, okay Alex?" "Yes mama!" Alex replied before running off to his dad's office. Grinning wildly as Alex felt his mom's hand pat his small back a bit. Both of their faces formed into frowns as they heard the mixture of yelling from King Shlatt's office.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU MEAN YOU WON'T COOPERATE?!" " King Schlatt, what I mean to say is that, we can't just lend the L'manburgians to you, we need people for our kingdom to thrive." Alex pushed the door a bit, as both of their eyes wandered around the room.

A tall man, with curly hair covering one side of his face, while he wore glasses, his hands calmly resting upon my dad's shoulders. His medals glimmered in the sun as he had a rather cool and calm look upon his face.

"My people are dying! Surely you can lend a few L'manburgians.. right..?" Schlatt asked, his red cape dragging along with him as he paced around the room. "Just a few, and no more?" The tall man asked, his face looked a bit uncomfortable. "Yes! Just please.."

The king fell to his knees, hot tears running across his cheeks as they dropped quickly onto the cobblestone floor. "I'll do anything for my kingdom to thrive again! Just please..." He continued, his hands gripping the tall man's suit. "Alright.. we'll you lend you half of our people" His british accent lacing each word that came out of his mouth.

The king smiled, hugging the britt's legs, "Thank you Wilbur! Thank you! I have no idea how to repay you!" They both laughed, as she knocked onto the door. Her eyes gleaming with hope and joy, as her lips formed into a small smile.

"Alex has something to give you" she said with the most gentle voice anyone could muster. Alex quickly ran into the room, his father's crown resting upon his head, as he hid behind his dad's tall lanky figure.

"Ah, this is Alex, he's my son." He explained to the britt, as the woman faked a pout, fake-coughing, catching both of the men's attention, as Alex tightly gripped his dad's cape. "Our son, Hello I'm Darlene!" She said smiling dearly at Wilbur, reching for her husband's hands as the couple smiled at each other, their eyes gazing lovingly at one another.

"Well, it's nice to meet the royal family, I also have a son, but his mother is uhm.." His mouth wide agape, only stuttering at his words as he sniffled lightly, tears running down his cheeks as he smiled a bit. "Uhm.. I'd rather not get to that.. but I know he'll rule the kingdom better than me." Wilbur continued, wiping his tears with his gloved hands.

September 14, 2011

"Hey pops! Wanna spar?!" Alex excitedly grinned as King Schlatt smiled at him. "Not now Alex, I'm busy, another time okay?" He stated, his smile still wide and full of joy. "You always say that..."