Royalty 2

..⃗.  [ Y/ₙ ₌ Yₒᵤᵣ ₙₐₘₑ
ₑ/C ₌ ₑyₑ Cₒₗₒᵣ] ೄ 👑 ・゚ˊˎ

Y/N's P.O.V.

The sun shined bright through the light blue curtains of Alex's room. I giggled slightly as he nuzzled the crook of my neck and sighed. Tears running down my chest. My white tunic wet with his tears, and mine. I sobbed slightly while Alex cried hysterically.

"H-Hey, don't cry! We'll be together in the future, you never know!" I stifled a giggle, but it leaped out of my throat. "I know your just saying that to make me feel better.." I mumbled as I softly patted his raven-haired locks. "You should go get ready, your dad might kill me just by seeing us together." I commented as he nodded. Slowly getting out of bed.

✧ ˚  ·  👑  .

Alex's P.O.V.

I blushed a bit as he adjusted my medals. "Alex, your 19 and still have no idea how to adjust your suit?" He giggled, as he roamed his hands through the navy blue cloth. The quiet but still audible sounds of his fingerprints running against the fabric. "I'll miss you.." I mumbled as tears threatened to fall from my eyes. He looked up at me with those E/C eyes, those eyes I might never get to look at again, well- up this close I mean...

He gave me his signature smile as he kissed my forehead. "I know.. we both know that you have to do this though.." His face dropped as the door slowly creaked open, revealing my dad. He flinched just by looking at my dad's figure.

"W-What are you both doing..?" He asked, his voice mixed with confusion and anger. Y/N pulled away, desperately trying to pull away from my grasp, but I held him by the waist firmly. "Alex.. please.." he pleaded, his guilty and panicked expression said it all, but I simply just shook my head.

"Nothing dad, just hanging out with my boyfriend, you know.." I paused, slowly putting Y/N behind me, as I quickly continued. "Someone I actually want to marry" I could feel Y/N's hands and face pressed firmly against my back.

"Alex! This is bullshit I say! You know what you have to do!" "And you did the same thing years ago! But nobody knows that your cheating on Mom!" I yelled back as his face dropped, he shuffled uncomfortably as his gaze transferred onto Y/N's. "You didn't get to marry Becca and now your doing the same thing I'm doing, except the consequences are greater."

I mumbled softly as tears pricked my eyes. "Why do I have to do everything for this goddamn kingdom..? This wouldn't even happen if you didn't even try to conquer L'manburg.." I continued, as Y/N softly tugged at my suit. "Alex.. let's just go.." he said softly in a whisper, as he stood by my side, gripping my arm gently.

I smiled as both of our gazes met each other. "No.." My dad lurched forward, and quickly grabbed Y/N's hair, as Y/N let go of my arm out of shock. "I knew I shouldn't have fucking hired you!" He yelled at Y/N, as I stood there frozen.

"If I didn't get to marry the one I loved, you don't get to too!" He screeched, throwing Y/N throughout the hallway, as the guards grabbed both of his arms. "Guards, take him away!" "Dad what the fuck?! Just because you got to suffer doesn't mean I should too." "You have to do it Alex please!"

"No! Now give me back my Y/N before I spread what happened between you and Becca!" He was silent for a moment. His gaze locked with mine as he all of a sudden let out a maniacal laugh.

"If me and Becca are going down, that means you are too!" He replied just before I punched him square in the nose. Crimson red liquid dripped down from his nose as he turned his head back at me. "Oh Alex.. I'll do more than just lock away you're filthy servant.." He quietly mumbled.

..⃗.  [ To be continued..] ೄ 👑 ・゚ˊˎ