Royalty 1

‗ ❍ 👑 [Y/N = Your Name] ¡! ❞

Prompt: Alex and his servant, Y/N are in a secret relationship. His father knows about his feelings for him, but he forces Alex to marry a princess from another kingdom in order to stop a war.

Alex's P.O.V.

"You have to marry her Alex!" My father yelled at me as I hung my head low. "Father, you know I have feelings for Y/N-" "You don't have feelings for him! Stop tricking yourself!" He shouted, his fingers running through his hair, as he touched his horns subtly.

"If that silly servant is what's holding you back from this marriage, then you'll never get to see him again.." He muttered, as he walked away. I felt tears burrowing my eyes, running down my cheeks as I sobbed slightly. 'I can't let him take Y/N away from me!'

I thought as I caught up to him, his red angry eyes meeting my sad ones as I sobbed wildly clinging onto his arm. "Don't.. Don't take him away from me, Dad please.. he's the only thing that's ever made being a prince fun.." He let out sigh as he hugged me, while I started calming myself down a bit whilst in his arms.

"You know what you have to do Alex, for Manberg, for your kingdom..." He mumbled, pulling me away for a second to look at my sad expression, "Yes father.." I replied, sadly walking back to my room, as I heard my dad let out a loud sigh before we went our seperate ways.

✧ ˚  ·    .

Y/N's P.O.V.

The flames of the dimly lit candle surrounded the room slightly with it's scarlett and orange color. The wax ran down smoothly as I gripped the handle.

Wandering down the halls of this palace late at night was scary, the armor of knights filled the halls as well as portraits of the royal family's ancestors. I smiled to myself, as I stopped towards Alex's room, he always made everything so so fun and interest6ing. I knocked onto the door slightly, smiling as he opened it, but it quickly turned into a frown.

He smiled back at me, his puffy red eyes still sore. His nose had a bit of snot running down. And even at this poor state, he managed to look handsome.

I sighed and entered his room, placing the candle at his nightstand, as I sat down of the fluffy blue silk covers he had. "Your dad again..?" I weakly asked him, as he nodded, adjusting his tunic a bit before he sat down next to me, his head on my shoulder as he sobbed a bit.

"I have to marry Nihachu from L'manberg, in order to stop the war between the two kingdoms, I told him conquering L'manberg was a bad idea.." I giggled slightly, before intertwining his hands with mine.

Frowning slightly, "You have really do have to do it right?" He nodded as I gave him a peck on his soft, pink lips. He face may look happy, but I could tell he wanted to get away from it all.

"Alex, run away with me" I stifled a giggle looking at his suprised face, as he quickly furrowed his brows. "Don't be dumb Y/N.. Father would send his most skilled huntman after you.." He pulled me into a hug, his hot breath fanning against my neck and jaw, my face flushed a pink color slightly as he did this. "Just stay with me for now, okay..?" He asked, worry lacing his voice, all cracked and groggy. "I will, don't worry.."

I reassured him, kissing his forehead, staying in the position for a bit, before the both of us snuggled into his bed, his eyes fluttering close, as he wrapped his arms around my waist, snoring slightly. "If only I was royalty.. maybe then we wouldn't have to keep this a secret.." I whispered to myself quietly, as the moonlight shined throughout the room, making Alex look even more handsome as the light brushed softly against his features.

Just then I heard the door close slightly, but I didn't bother turning around, for all I know, it could just be the wind or something.

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

            ╰┈➤ ❝ [To be continued...] ❞