Getting The Band Back Together

In kalos, the two Zygarde cores as well as Greninja had just arrived, at the Lumiose gym where Clemont and Bonnie are, the three pokemon walked in, "hi welcome to the lumiose gym how my I help you?" Clemont said turning his head "huh? Squishy!!" Bonnie yelled as she pulled the small pokemon into a hug (if you don't know Bonnie found it on a rock, decided to take care of it and because it wasn't in the pokedex she named it squishy, please bear in mind she's like 5 years old when she finds it) "hi Bonnie," the little green pokemon said in return embracing the hug.

"Bonnie, Clemont Greninja sensed that ash is in trouble we fear it could be critical very soon," Z2 explained "WHAT!?!?" the two siblings shouted in unison. "we have to go to tell Delia and professor Sycamore this right away!" Clemont explains the others agree, "Clembot look after the gym!" bonnie said "of course my inventors request it and I shall deliver!" the ai gym leader said saluting.

At the wetlands "I gotta go guys, Ash is in trouble," Goodra said to all of its friends. "don't worry Goodra we'll be fine, ash needs you!" one of the mudkip told Goodra, the rest agreed,

Back in Lumiose city, "professor Sycamore!" Clemont yelled once they got to the laboratory. "huh? Oh hi Clemont, Bonnie, Greninja and... Zygarde, how are you all doing?" Sycamore asked them, "not good professor Sycamore we fear Ash is in trouble and we need to get to him before he becomes critical," Z1 explained. "then we've got to tell his mother and find out where he is," Alain said coming into the room worried about his rival, "right," Sycamore agreed along with every one else "by the way do you know what is happening to Ash?" Diantha asked from behind them (Diantha is the kalos league champion if you don't know) "yes, Greninja said its something to do with his aura," Z2 explained. "his aura?" everyone asked in confusion.

"Hi Delia!" Clemont and Bonnie said to ash's mother, "hi Clemont, Bonnie, greninja how are you?" she asked them, "we're fine Mrs Ketchum but ash isn't," Bonnie said to Delia. What do you mean ash isn't?" the woman asked worried about her son,
" you see Greninja sensed that Ash is in trouble and we need to be there for him, it's his aura that's the issue," Clemont explained with a worried tone. "so that's what's wrong... you see we caught Ash's charizard trying to get to him," she informed them. "Wait Ash has a charizard?" Bonnie asked. "the irony," Greninja thought. "yes it's one of, if not the strongest pokemon Ash has ever caught plus he raised it from a charmander," Delia explained to them. "Ok but where is Ash? Me Clemont, professor Sycamore, Diantha and Alain need to get to him quickly!!" Bonnie said worried about ash who considered somewhat of a brother. "he's in alola on vacation," she told them, "OK we're on are way tell all of Ash's friends and put all his pokemon in the transfer to Aether paradise call his alola friends and tell them to bring him there!" Sycamore said walking into the room.