To Aether Paradise

Delia had just told all of Ash's friends and rivals the situation, she also went and put all of his pokemon in the transfer to aether paradise. And told his alolan friends where to bring him.

Before that all happened this what was happening back in alola:

"Ash please wake up!" Kukui shouted worried about the boy who was like a son to him, "I'm taking him to the nurse, everyone stay here," he picked the boy up and ran as quickly as he could, mallow was trying to run after him but everyone was holding her back she was screaming and crying for them to let her go after them.

Kukui was running to the nurse but then he saw the four tapu surrounding him then Tapu Koko went down to check on Ash, "should I take him home instead?" he asked, Tapu Koko nodded.

Then the class saw the professor running out the school with ash in his arms, along with the tapu right behind him, then pikachu jumped down to run after them, then the entire class decided to go after them,
they jumped on there ride pokemon and and flew to the professor's house.

Kukui got through the front door and lay Ash down on the couch, "hi Kukui what are you doing home early?" Burnet asked her husband but she then saw ash passed out and within a matter of seconds was hugging him and crying, Kukui of course doing the same as they heard a knock on the door wiping away his tears Kukui went to see who was at the door and he was surprised to see the entire class there "what are you guys doing here? I told you to stay in the class," he told them with tears rolling down his face, "we're worried about Ash can you please let us see him?" Lana asked him, he then saw Mallow had been in tears the entire time and instantly let them in. Mallow instantly ran to his side, crying and then everyone else started crying there pokemon did the same trying to comfort there trainers,

Then they heard something outside Kiawe and Sophoclies decided to go see what it was and to there surprise it was a pidgeot it instantly went to ash's side, "sister!" Pikachu said to the big bird, she then brought Ash to his bed.

Kukui then decided its best to call professor Oak, "hello professor Kukui, Burnet I never got the chance to say congratulations on the wedding," Oak told them "thank you professor but right now we're calling about Ash, you see he's unwell he passed out at the start of class and he said to call you, oh and by the way a pidgeot has come here and has been by Ash's side since it got here we think Ash had caught it before," kukui explained.

They go on like this for about five minutes and then Oak tells them to bring him to aether paradise his pokemon are being transfered there plus his previous travel companions and rivals are heading there."Ok see you there," Burnet says to Oak.
"wait, Ash has more rivals?" Kiawe asked, "apparently so," Kukui told him.