Lysander Returns

Exactly one week later, everyone was enjoying their alola vacation when the sky turned red and a cybernetic Zygarde appeared from the ocean with a familiar person on top of it, Lysander.

"Hello Ash, Hello Alain, it's so nice to see you again," Lysander said with an evil smirk across his face, "didn't you get enough the first time around?" Ash shouted. "Greninja, Infernape, Charizard, Pikachu I choose you!" Ash yelled throwing three pokeballs into the air, while Pikachu jumped off his trainer's shoulder and into a battle stance along with his family (Charizard, Infernape and Greninja).

"Stronger! Stronger! Here! We! Go!" Ash yelled at the top of his lungs. Greninja, Infernape and Charizard all powered up Charizard looking like it mega evolved, Greninja as Ash-Greninja and Infernape went black and blue to show its at full strength. "Respond to my heart keystone, beyond evolution mega evolve!" Alain said making his Charizard mega evolve, "Garchomp mega evolve," Sycamore told his partner and Diantha also mega evolved her Gardevoir.

"Rise my masterpiece," Lysander said to his artificial Zygarde. "Not again, guys you go get the island guardians, totem pokemon and the kahunas we'll need all the help we can get!" Ash told his friends, "no way we're not leaving you!" Delia yelled "it's way too dangerous," "Mom I'll be fine I've dealt with it before and I'll do it again, besides we have more people helping out this time," Ash said to her. "Just be careful ok?" Mallow told him, Ash chuckled "no need to worry I'll be fine because I have them,"

They all gathered the totem pokemon, the kahunas and island guardians. The three kahunas and Island guardians Hala and Tapu Koko, Olivia and Tapu Lele, Nanu and Tapu Bulu (Hapu hasn't become the kahuna yet by the way) all activated their z-moves," use guardian of alola!" they all shouted as three massive giants appeared and crushed Lysander but the artificial zygarde was somehow still standing. "What, how is that even possible?" Hala asked "don't worry me and Ash will finish this once and for all," Zygarde said to them in its 100% form,

 "What, how is that even possible?" Hala asked "don't worry me and Ash will finish this once and for all," Zygarde said to them in its 100% form,

Tapu Koko came up to Ash and gave him a Dragonium Z, Ash nodded knowing what to do. "Alright Zygarde let's do it!" Ash yelled activating his Z-ring "use devastating drake!!" purple flames surrounded it and rushed through the artificial Zygarde a massive explosion suddenly appeared when the smoke cleared their was no more of the 30 story robot.

Ash just collapsed from the exhaustion from how much Z-power it took to execute the Z-move, Delia rushed over to her son "Ash? please wake up!" Burnet said. "No please let me sleep ppleeaaasee mum!" Ash yelled yawning smiling, everyone just started laughing.