Everyone Meet The Team

"Hey Ash, can we meet all your pokemon now please?" Bonnie asked him. Ash chuckled "of course you can," he told her making the rookie trainer jump in excitement. When they got back Professor Burnet rushed over to him, hugged him and then confused everyone when she started lecturing him as if she was his mother. "Professor Burnet, thank you for being like a mother towards my son for me when I haven't been able to," Delia told her smiling.

They all went to aether paradise and Ash put all his pokeballs in a tray and came out to the observatory. "here are my Kanto team," out came Charizard, Bulbasoar, Pidgeot was already out, Squirtle, Butterfree. Everyone was impressed, "so if you've been on your journey for five years then why have Bulbasoar and Squirtle not evolved yet?" Lusamine asked him, "It's because they didn't want to they're strong as they are, evolving isn't the only way for pokemon to get stronger you know," Ash told them. He then went and got out the pokemon from the Orange Islands, Lapras, his 30 tauros, Muk, Krabby and Snorlax. "Bulbasoar and squirtle also helped me during the Orange Islands," he told them, then came the other teams which included, herracross, bayleed, quilava, totodile, noctowl, donphan, swellow, sceptile, corphish, torkoal, glalie, staraptor, torterra, infernape, buizel, gliscor, gible, unfezant, oshowat, pignite, snivy, scraggy, leavanny, palpitode, boldore, krookodile, talonflame, hawlucha, seaking and noivern. "And these aren't even all of them," Ash said smiling, "okay young man how many pokemon have you caught all together?" Burnet asked him. Greninja then revealed a pokeball and when Ash opened it out came Goodra. "huugs for Ash!!" Goodra said bringing him into a hug, "Yeah it's good to see you too Goodra," Ash said not being able to breathe very well. Azelf then flew into the hug because it was missing out, shocking everyone. "Ash you do realise that's Azelf on your head right?" Oak asked him, "yeah I do and it's OK I'm used to it," Ash told him laughing.

After everyone was introduced, Alain and kiawe's charizards both roared making Ash's charizard chuckle, Ash's charizard then roared twice as loud as both of the other charizards combined, shocking everyone," looks like we need to train a lot more looking at just how strong Ash's pokemon are," Kukui said to Gladion, he nodded. Garry chuckled "Saw how strong they are? You see Charizard is Ash's original ace its the strongest charizard in the world and it doesn't even have mega evolution,"

Then out of nowhere two portals opened up Arceus came out of one and Solgelao out of the other one, shocking everyone at the sight of them but what shocked them the most is when Solgelao started nuzzling Ash. This behaviour didn't shock the Alola gang and the Aether foundation group but everyone else on the other hand, professor Sycamore and professor Oak were about to pass out. "Hey Solgelao would you like some star candy? Or do you not like it anymore?" Ash asked the legendary pokemon putting some in his hand, it instantly started eating them. Azelf looked like it wanted some too, so he gave it some as well making Ash laugh.

"Ash I'm glad you're better," Arceus said to him. Ash nodded, "it's all thanks to Azelf, and my wonderful girlfriend for not leaving me no matter what," Ash told him, making Mallow blush like crazy. Serena got jealous beyond belief and wanted to kill her but didn't because she made Ash happy.

"So you admit it?" Bonnie told him, she then saw Clement and Dawn talking. "You're a keeper! Will you please marry my brother and make him happy forever and ever??" Bonnie asked Dawn getting down on her knees, making Dawn and Clemont blush. "If he's ok with it," Dawn said looking down blushing, Clemont blushed even harder, "I-I-I gguueess," Clemont said. "Yaaay!" Bonnie yelled.

Ash smiled, "I'm going to bring out the rest of my pokemon now okay," he told them, then out came, rowlet, lycanrock, torracat and melmetal. "This is my Alola team!" Ash told them "and theirs one more that I caught but my mom has it..." everyone was intrigued then Delia brought out 'Mimey' (Mr Mime). This shocked everyone including professor Oak not just at the fact Mr Mime is technically Ash's but that his lycanrock isn't a midday or midnight form, "Ash you sure do have an unusual lycanrock, it's not a midday or midnight form so what form is it?" Oak asked him, "it's lycanrock's dusk form," Ash told everyone. Professor Oak was visible intrigued "I'll ask you some more questions later but it's getting late we need to go to bed soon," "don't worry we can sort out your accommodation for the time you're here," Lusamine told them, they all said thanks. (I can't be bothered to type out everyone saying it especially since I have to use my damn phone).

p.s Mr mime was revealed to have been caught by Ash in pokemon journeys